Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

i assumed he’s read a bunch and it was just a gorta roleplay. didnt he do the same in fam3 - pretend to slank for the roleplay

1 Like

i almost wanted to keep my posting til eod, but i figured getting the early cred on neil was better

1 Like

but no, i was here when neil was doing his early posting that he was called for, then skimmed here and there and iso’d him like 20 mins ago

1 Like

thread seems boring. im probably going to be playing smash bros with my brother if nothing interesting is happening

why am i scum :[ ? can u explain the stick read? are you sure you can read your girlfriend, or are you pocketing [GIRLFRIEND PRONOUN HERE]? is [GIRLFRIEND PRONOUN HERE] pocketing you???
why is frostwolf a tr? why even bother tring arti we know hes ggetting n1’d anyways?
sadbi didnt even sheep a vote? how in 7 hells does haze feel power wolfy???
can you explain the bionic thing?? afaik hes locktown for kissing boys?

oh someones obssessed with me. you can stay

wtf i thought we were friends

I AM NOT CRINGE!!!

oh actually this tracks youre free to go tbh

i dont. keep that foul beast away

Wait, Cape is also pairing you and Neil?
Looks like Cape and me are on the same wavelength, woo

why dont you just read icet and see if theyre a wolf then? also none of my votes have been unfounded even if ive not explained my reasoning itt

Already done and yes Ice is a wolf.
In fact I think you’ll find I’m voting them

That is the neat part, I am ignoring meta

I’m underwhelming because a lot of you know what I have on my plate in terms of stuff I’m doing.

I forgot the game started today.

Anyway leafia pinged me as being wolfy. Her tone is off.

Luka has literally inned almost every event which is sus since wolves are usually the ones who care about events that much to in every time. Which is why I thought he was sus

Is that enough content for you

I don’t think neil is scummy. I am pretty sure if neil was scum he would not be one of the top posters regardless if it’s fluff.

He does nai fluff as town in mashes all the time.

He had 1K post in anon mash and a lot was fluff

boo

I do understand from one of the games that two 3P players entered high risk of death event and lived to tell they are innocent because wolves knows that its not worth dying.

no youre not