Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Design PM

you should.
probably.
add the thing that makes this.
work

Ight i’ll be home an hour and i’ll read back

what does this mean exactly?

rip the custodian

i am guessing the top ability was called rival?

dont know if atlas or zone already picked up on any of these but this is what i got. i adore the theme and i love this take on ITA’s! you can do so much with this

Memorialist Empire

Galactic Community Universal Backup

Memorial Rites (Night) - Inherit all of target dead player’s abilities. You will not inherit abilities that can kill. This ability is instant, and you can use your gained abilities on the same cycle. You may only target Galactic Community members. - 1 use

Enigmatic Engineering Empire

Crisis Event Host

Engimatic Engineering (Passive) - If you die, your flip is cleaned for a cycle. After that cycle is over, it is revealed.

Masterful Prowess (Passive) - You may use your old role abilities at the same time as your new roles

Engineer Game (Night) - Each night, choose from the following list of events, and whether you wish for it to be played within the first or last 12 hours of the day. The following day, that event will occur.

Host Trivia (2) - 1 use

Russian Roulette [DEATH EVENT - BOTH PLAYERS MAY SURVIVE] (N2 onwards) - 1 use

Cash n’ Guns? - 1 use

Reverse Engineer (Night) - Target a dead Crisis player. You will instantly inherit all their abilities. You will not inherit killing abilities. - 1 use

Death Cult Empire

Crisis Vigilante

Sacrifice to Gods (Night) - Kill target player, and clean their corpse. Their role will be revealed after a cycle. - 2 uses
Cut-Down (Night) - Choose a player, and a time (6h, 12h). You will gladiate them. If they are a member of the Galactic Community and are executed, all wolf roles (beside any killing ones) with a targeted (Night) ability may act twice. Roles that already act twice may act thrice. - 1 use

requesting approval

Fuck sorry

Approved

1 Like

Ye one sec fixing

since we have a role that sorta does this already, changing this to be for 1.5 cycles (two days, one night)

1 Like

all roles added to both spreadsheet and to original post.

1 Like

would it be deemed “acceptable” to have free steam games as events

i would recommend explaining this during n0, if we choose to do so.

debating upon giving this role a modpost. partially so they can get the info out that people are immune without ruining their fun.

i decided against letting the tracker have it; it was too powerful.

for the sake of town-sided ub: request for the roles that get cleaned/clean (event master, mafia 2 shot vig) to last for only the day cycle; the event master’s clean is useless after then, equally.

1 Like

following needs to be finalized:
ita times, daystart/end times, roles
in 9 hours and 20 minutes

Day start/end will probably be around 2 EST if that’s fine with y’all

7 am for most australians
11/1/2 pm for americans
9 pm for most western europeans (on this site)
7 pm in britain

1 Like

who gains the enclave
chance of hitting

It’s the base chance

It’s the target player

15%

Yes but it is treated as a normal war declaration