Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

Night 5 begins to end 2023-12-29T19:00:00Z if night is not skpped.

Nightskip is enabled! If all living players vote to skip the night, it will end early.

By voting nightskip you consent to have your action locked if it would end the game.

THE NIGHT HAS BEEN SKIPPED

Calculating…

@BradLand has died in the night! They were…

Defender of the Galaxy Empire

Galactic Community Vigilante

Destroy Crisis (Night) - Kill target player. - Infinite uses

@Zugzwang has died in the night! They were…

Delegated Functions Machine Empire

Galactic Community Situational JOAT

Semi-Independent Units (Day) - Activate this ability to gain a 1-use item that is most useful to your current situation. You must use it that night, or lose it. - 2 uses
Possible items are as follows:

Maintenance Robot (Night) - Gain a 1.5 cycle neighbourhood chat with target player, starting the next day
Hacker Robot (Night) - Learn what types of abilities effect target player tonight. Types are protective/support, killing, manipulative, investigative, and other.
Propaganda Robot (Night) - Roleblock all non-killing actions your target takes tonight, and roleblock all non-killing actions against them.

The Crisis has reached parity with the Galactic Community. Congratulations to @Someone, @May, @guavagudetama, @Frostwolf103, @otterpopd, @baker, and @Cape90!

Postgame discussion begins now.

WE DID IT!!! AAAAAAAAA

LOL
best ending

1 Like

Indeed

1 Like

Zone gave me a fucking HEART ATTACK in wolfchat I swear to god

2 Likes

i have a 0% town winrate and a 100% wolf winrate on this site

2 Likes

no congratulations for baker

1 Like

i was like “i was sooooooooooooo close”

i was not :wowee:

1 Like

Modrant

you know for the first half of this game I was fully expecting crisis to just get beaten into the ground, especially given that their main KP died d2

5 Likes

pocketed once again…

1 Like

I appreciated your “never tinfoil” tier

2 Likes

and then BOOM

WE DID IT

1 Like