Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

kii is like
the living slot i’ve read the least of this game (partially because of the check lol)

1 Like

ita 5’s begin

I was sooo wolfbrained on Kiiruma for a while and then I reluctantly dropped it because parity check. But when I dropped the read on the ground it shattered and now I have to glue together the pieces

oh i forgot about this

i was going to say we should ITA cape but I want to hear from elixir and come to an agreement there

War Chart 4.5

Defender Aggressor Attackers
- - -
-------------------- ------------- ----------------------------------------------
- - -
-------------------- ------------- ----------------------------------------------
- - -
RoseRedWitch Treasure Tutuu, Zugzwang, Cape90
1 Like

Nice chart

Hmhhmhmhm I should probably use my ITA now IDT I will be awake for next window but here is Nobody

if someone is online rn and believes his night action could save us, even with a t!cape flip and a 4 wolf world, then like i’d consider it
otherwise no

1 Like

Im always willing to coinflip if ppl want to help me

1 Like

speak of the wolf

1 Like

if I get the flip it would buy us time we need

Wanna go for it

who

cape?

like in what way
“stop all kills at night”? i don’t want to force you to claim but also like
there’s a lot of roles (like investigatives) that i dont think is good enough rn because you’re probably just getting shot at night

1 Like

I haven’t actually figured out hte entire wolfteam yet I was too busy thinking about baker

1 Like

like protective yea

and like
if there are 4 wolves and cape is town and we hit
after a single nightkill, that’s 5v4 lylo
if wolves have an extra kp that’s game
if brad misfires that’s also game

1 Like

If I get protected, we are fine