Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

tutuu and insomnia are like identical slots. Baker would have to be distancing like hell for it to be tutuu. Insomnia would have to be distancing like hell for it to be insomnia. Given the current situation we do have to consider both these situations but I just spent all day having Christmas I don’t wannananananannanananana

1 Like
Gorta's recent posts

^(This was after I claimed I may have stopped a kill, but before I claimed it was a self-heal)

^(His reaction to my comment on the first quoted post in this dropdown)

The first post is a the wolfiest post of an odd chain of messages from gorta; why does gorta cling to the idea he’s locktown because Cape healed him? He immediately dismissed the clear’s suggestion that he(I) could have stopped the kill, then suggested Cape always flips before him, then stated he’s not “in any worlds without Cape in them.”
This pings me because it sounds like he’s not speaking from his own perspective; and It doesn’t sound like he has tmi that he’s town.

w!Gorta knows theres a heal (from my prize) available to the town somewhere. However, Cape’s (regardless of Cape’s alignment, but especially this is planned with w!Cape) claim could allow gorta to be confirmed town. If v!Cape, it also allows gorta to hide behind a villager, meaning he would be very difficult to execute. W!Gorta also would be able to immediately respond to my claim with ‘mafia kill is unassigned’ to discredit my save. W!Gorta always wants Cape’s cover.

v!Gorta was in a good position in the thread; they wouldnt be too concerned with self-preservation. Its not impossible they saw making reads on them obsolete. But why would he state “i can’t be in any worlds without cape in them now.” Even if it were true(Which it isnt) this feels a lot like he’s tmi’ing cape town and is telling the town that theyre not allowed to vote him, and instead have to vote the villager.

The second quoted post is his response, which is just a deflection. I dont anticipate a response; we’re both pitching our thoughts to the town, not each other. A response that was a deflection is suspicious.

The third bit(the important part is the last post in that picture) had his explanation for swapping out his whole poe and I thought the reads were dry and showed no sign of solving or villagery progression.

3 Likes

i dont think they’re the same
tutuu has recently had a paranoia that gorta hasnt. though i am slightly concerned because it was right after my large tinfoil-posting and i worry if w!tutuu went like ‘oh i have to be paranoid rn yeah lemme fix that’ but also this is unlikely and i said i was NOT going to waste time tinfoiling her because i am realistically going in circles there and going to find other people also as wolfy if not more so yeah
tutuu was also much more tred by arctic and stick

2 Likes

I should write somewhere that when iso’ing Cape I found them mid towny yet when I tried to case it through recent posts it was definitely not as strong as I was hoping it would be before writing it. Not my prefered kill but I’ll take another minute with zugz before digging my heels in either direction.

@Cape90 I want you to respond to zugz’s post towards me (#151), otherwise I’ll provide more of my thoughts. You should go first.

2 Likes

reading how i worded 151 makes me think i have reached peak wordiness
i really do need to write everything with sentence fragments and arrows

2 Likes

is this why math tends to have this very dry consistent language of 'Suppose we have a such that ’ etc
do all the math nerds have this problem

2 Likes

I LOVE FORMATTING

1 Like

as a math nerd, yes

2 Likes

I was going to make a joke about me being peak wordiness instead but I’ve mostly abandoned that

2 Likes

this said < thing > and < properties >

1 Like

this reminds me I once wondered whether it would be possible to make a wallpost that is instead a diagram of how the thoughts connect to eachother

1 Like

in aim of continuing the thread im just going to post my response

I dont think these are contradictory, but it depends on how he attacked it; he could have questioned Ash to get better insight on their alignment. Alternatively if it was just trying to pull a legacy from ash, then he wasn’t solving for Ashs alignment at all, but his solving Ash’s alignment is what prompted this post chain.

1 Like

I used to diagram out partnership reads in my notebooks

1 Like

i will be shooting soon as I dont think ill be awake next ita session (ill be back before eod though)

1 Like

@May @BradLand @Sadbi @Kiiruma can you assist in the shot pls

1 Like

ill probably shoot within sadbi/brad/kii

im going to reskim brad to see if I can take them out of the pool

ironically all three of those people were just pinged to help me

1 Like

Can someone interact with my kii case

1 Like

Where is it

@May
here