Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

ok
so
sadbi/kii, and maybe gorta if the hosts didn’t count their war dec on rose, have shots
obviously we can’t count on it but worth trying

Reasons to scumread everyone:

May - felt like was copy pasting posts from a game she just wolfed with me in

Insomnia - puzzling townread on sabi without doubt; potentially iffy treatment of may and demanding that hes never a wolf if cape isnt due to cape’s questionable doc choice on him

Brad - same role name and strictly better than a flipped town role. Was left untouched by mafia despite being a claimed vig

Kiiruma - shot at neil against the consensus; kept a low profile

Blueeelixir - treasure misunderstood his role or w/w with treasure

Sabi - low profile; lately has been popping in just to shade a slot i know is town and then dip

Cape - low profile, questionable claim and choice on n3

Someone - we’re all underestimating him

Treasure - decided to aggressively bus his teammates against logic or reason

Zug - bussed heavily

1 Like

some of these are more of ‘how this person could actually be a wolf’ rather than an actual reason to scumread them tho lol
also where are you in here (semi /s)

U cant always have valid reasons to scumread someone

If im wolf … i dunno why im wolf. Not my job to think about that

1 Like

spills kibble aggressively

1 Like

Nyom nyom nyom nyom

Did u think that i was the aggressive dog? I was very rowdy yesterday but ive been very calm today

1 Like

idk if i actually thought you were either but funny gif

1 Like

anyway gn thread
will hopefully be up for ita6
also ngl i hope arctic will be proud of me stepping up to the plate even if i’m super wrong here :joy_cat:

1 Like

Perfect answer for me.

Also no I probably wouldn’t join.

Same.

Thought I was going to do an insane top tier one too in my last game but unfortunately Gar was a wolf.

I see how it is.

No reason for me eh?

Votecount as of P#672

May (3): Treasure, an_gorta_slanktai, BradLand
Kiiruma (2): TheBlueElixir, May
tutuu (1): Sadbi
BradLand (1): Cape90

Not Voting (4): Kiiruma, Someone, Zugzwang, tutuu

tutuu, it’s annoying that you’ve asked me at least twice about why i villa read sabi, and i’ve explained why in full depth

and yet you are still saying the reasons to villa read them are cuz i have a weird read on them

Oh Tutuu has my fullclaim basically, yall don’t but imo yall don’t need me to fullclaim.
I don’t see a benefit to it except setting me up for being affected by anticlaim.

Yet if I’m town (Which I am) these are just my natural thoughts.

How does this make sense? If this is a ‘mimic of town thought’ could it not just be because it’s a town member… who’s thinking of this lol.

I had no way to know if Baker was T or W. Baker claimed that Baker would check me if I no-actioned, so what did I do? I no-actioned. I’ll be honest, I shouldn’t have claimed anything as we started that day as I could’ve done a gotcha to Baker… but retrospect is something we’re not blessed with at the time of doing something.

May is a good execution.

Why is cape town?

(im here i’m just reading isos rn nya)

ita 6 begins