Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

ok first
treasure/kii w/w would be very :blunder: right now

1 Like

does kii with treasure make sense? if kii is mafia, if he lands that shot on cape he kills 2 of his partners

1 Like

also sabi might have been ita angeled. let me read cape’s flip again. did it include an ita angel?

very absolutely not
esp because treasure was previously doing pretty ok and could’ve probably won

1 Like

the person who held the enclave would prevent the target from dying, if they were the aggressor

1 Like

nah no ita angel.

also it gives the merc enclave to someone else. so a wolf. town never claimed it

so cape has been giving this to wolves who then cant kill players in which they’re the aggressor

day 2 - enclave shot neil
day 3 - enclave shot rose
day 4 - no enclave shot

when did treasure shoot at blueelixir? day 2 or day 3?

1 Like

1 Like

there might have been another w/w bus shot (aggressor) on day 2, let me check ita history

1 Like

nah, no wolves were aggressors here

mmmm if treasure is wolf and we kill him i think that’s a winning poe?
from there the only uncleared slots are gorta/sadbi/brad (arguably put in like. one more with various tinfoils)
brad then shoots inside, or outs himself otherwise

1 Like

@BradLand theres no way u still wanna shoot me after cape flipped wolf, right? i have been spamming to kill cape and asking why is cape town this whole thread, and in the end of the previous thread after roseredwitch flipped

1 Like

ngl this makes SO much sense with treasure’s play
she is EXACTLY the type of player who wants to constantly claim wolf and then laugh over how town still doesn’t kill her

1 Like

god i hope ppl come back online in time. its holidays so understandable. would be nice if we get enough votes to chop a wolf

1 Like

@May nya nya nya
kill treasure with us

but even if we mischop we dont lose to parity anymore imo. even if brad shoots town

1 Like

wtf are these wolves doing bussing their kp and then bussing each other

unironically wolves have been town mvp this game

1 Like

honestly if they just went with the simple play of killing all the town leaders then powerwolfing they would probably not be in this spot rn

1 Like

the funniest fucking world is if insomnia is wolf. id fucking die from laughing

1 Like