Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

that was right for arctic and he uses that as a scumread

i think it might be different for blue considering the situation (we just flipped the game upside down due to a 15% ita shot)

1 Like

yeah that wasn’t an actual read I just found it funny

1 Like

realistically if treasure is wolf, elixir has to find a way to not get his partner limmed

1 Like

so it makes sense that elixir would be unsure what to say

1 Like

@TheBlueElixir we are watching your every move. we know u are here. every minute u take to respond will be taken into account.

2 Likes

the timestamps will be watched.

1 Like

i cant believe treasure just bussed her wolf team while calling them pea heads. and we almost let her get away with it

1 Like

Squint.

I still think ur deep wolf shaped

1 Like

Wait if cape is mafia then insomnia is???

2 Likes

@an_gorta_slanktai I miss u sweetie :pensive:

1 Like

Wait what is brad

1 Like

if treasure is mafia tutuu is always town
not off of bussing, but the excitement in her posts here, and how quickly a lot of them were written (you can view timestamps to the second if you want)
w!tutuu would NOT be excited to see a partner flip and implicate another one

if treasure is town tutuu is still probably town but i cant blame you for some tinfoil (i will have some too if this happens)

1 Like

Yall keep liking my posts and not responding smh

2 Likes

If treasure is town she’s still deep wolf

1 Like

claiming infinite shot vig
n1 jarek
n2 gummy
n3 ash (says he didn’t see me/cape going to kill him)

1 Like

I’m saying

His aljgnment

In light of

Cape flio

1 Like

if im wolf i have all the ground to push a mischop somewhere else

altho i am arguing that treasure is mafia because she egregiously bussed too

but like. u havent seen me wolf. but im not that wild to just bus my teammates like that

sabi u scumread me earlier coz u said my reads were off right. well i just yelled that cape is mafia and kiiruma shot his ass. thats gotta count for something right?

oh
he’s in poe for me rn
i think it does look pretty sus because like. brad shooting in the poe brings cape closer to elimination so he’d probably want to. not do that

1 Like

Still deep wolf shaped. I have seen you wolf.

Being vanillaized and still alive atp is sus if treasure flips town

1 Like

sure, if treasure flips town i’ll take the L and we can take it from there tomorrow

i rly rly think shes gonna flip mafia today tho and i heavily wanna urge everyone to chop her and not get cold feet last second

1 Like