Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

I do think just vanishing is more sus imo

the good world is sabi/kii where it’s easy
:pray:

1 Like

Ah, I mixed you and Treasure up there.
But I do still remember you’d given a shot pool for Brad to follow.
And it conveniently was just not you, not Tutuu and not Someone.

So I did remember something which seemed fucky

I think Kiiruma showing up right before EoD to beg Brad not to shoot him is also wolfy. But not as wolfy as pushing 1000 misexecutions and vanishing

1 Like

May, I’m trying to stop us from losing lmao

1 Like

And specifically trying to convince Brad to shoot Zug, the towniest motherfucker on this planet and earth, by lying

1 Like

You are lying

1 Like

Nope

this eod raised my blood pressure

VOTE: Zugzwang

VOTE: sadbi no fast cw dumb things. @bradland, shoot kii.

End of Day 5 Votecount

Sadbi (3): Someone, May, Zugzwang
Zugzwang (1): Kiiruma

Not Voting (3): Sadbi, an_gorta_slanktai, BradLand

@Sadbi has been executed! They were…

Sadbi

Shared Destiny Empire

Galactic Community Neighborizer

Commune With Subjects (Day) - If you currently have two players alive in a neighborhood you created, send the neighborhood a 500 character message. You may do this twice a day. - Infinite uses
Share Destiny (Night) - Target two players. They both gain a chat the next day. They will be able to send you one 500 character message whilst in the chat. - Infinite uses

1 Like

Night 5 begins to end 2023-12-29T19:00:00Z if night is not skpped.

Nightskip is enabled! If all living players vote to skip the night, it will end early.

By voting nightskip you consent to have your action locked if it would end the game.

THE NIGHT HAS BEEN SKIPPED

Calculating…

@BradLand has died in the night! They were…

Defender of the Galaxy Empire

Galactic Community Vigilante

Destroy Crisis (Night) - Kill target player. - Infinite uses

@Zugzwang has died in the night! They were…

Delegated Functions Machine Empire

Galactic Community Situational JOAT

Semi-Independent Units (Day) - Activate this ability to gain a 1-use item that is most useful to your current situation. You must use it that night, or lose it. - 2 uses
Possible items are as follows:

Maintenance Robot (Night) - Gain a 1.5 cycle neighbourhood chat with target player, starting the next day
Hacker Robot (Night) - Learn what types of abilities effect target player tonight. Types are protective/support, killing, manipulative, investigative, and other.
Propaganda Robot (Night) - Roleblock all non-killing actions your target takes tonight, and roleblock all non-killing actions against them.

The Crisis has reached parity with the Galactic Community. Congratulations to @Someone, @May, @guavagudetama, @Frostwolf103, @otterpopd, @baker, and @Cape90!