Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

well yeah

Good job to someone and zugz in particular

that is because you have far more ideas than me

you couldve helped if i was sooo bad!!

1 Like

it is a psychological battle. i think my death caused a power vacuum and was well worth the chaos.

you can ask tutuu/kii how they felt :))))

1 Like

what?

1 Like

but still
at least SOME of the ideas could’ve gone to wolves

they got the farmer!

Town got prizes that materially improved their situation, the only prizes we ever got that did so were the Farmers, which required us to die first

2 Likes

and that was it

ANYWAYS

what else did they even win at anyway

let me find a list

It’s in wolfchat

1 Like

I tried everything I could to be confirmed this game.
I even fucking no actioned just so I could be confirmed by you.
I felt happy early in the day but eventually turned against you because you turned against Tutuu and I wasn’t having any of it.

2 Likes

the question one i actually did but

EVENT PRIZES

• Harmonic Signals, won by neil, 1-shot copy a player’s role for the day and use their actions alongside your own; if you target an evil, their abilities may be modified
  • One Night Ultimate Werewolf, won by Luka, unknown, killed
  • BotC Teensyville Turbo, won by May and Haze, May got a Fruit Vendor gated behind answering the question “who is the Detox Empire”, Haze got “something similar” which has also activated
  • Codenames, won by Stick and Apprentice some participants (six?) got 1-shot two word night messages (Zugzwang included), Apprentice got a 1-shot ability turning them into a treestump if they died
  • Be Funny, won by ???, unknown prize
  • Cash 'n Guns, won by Someone, received a fake gun to give to someone + a BotC general
  • Secret Hitler, won by Zug and Haze, prize allowed them to elect a Chancellor who can make a neighbourhood + kill someone in it
  • King of the Castle, won by May and baker, prize allows us to, on our deaths, vanillaise one town
  • Russian Roulette, won by Brad, won a 50% killing shot
  • Omega Strikers, won by Someone and TheBlueElixir, prizes in #action-submission
  • Impress Me, won by Someone and Treasure, prizes in #action-submission
2 Likes

soo
eliza

Why did town get a role copy, a treestump, multiple instances of KP, a doctor which ended up working,

2 Likes

yo