Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Signups (30/30)

who doesn’t like tutuu and Luka

4 Likes

can we start flavor solving already? @ElizaThePsycho

1 Like

:wowee:

1 Like

i think the example cards are really funny

1 Like

@Vulgard mash alert

1 Like

its kinda weird that this isactually happening

1 Like

Where’s Napoleon.

1 Like

Oh, I guess I didn’t really talk about it.

I’m permanently quitting mafia, so nope, don’t expect to see me in this game. I didn’t want to make it a big, public thing, but since you’re pinging me to play, I might as well post this so I’m not pinged again.

No, it has nothing to do with me being in toxic games or anything like that, I just don’t feel like I enjoy the game very much – especially given the amount of time I spend on it. Julia (none of you know her, I think) put it well when I talked to her about it: she feels happy once games are over, and I do too. Which means that for most of the game, I’m not exactly happy, and since this is a hobby, that is far from ideal.

I’d rather spend my time on things that I actually enjoy. So… yeah. For the foreseeable future, don’t expect me to do anything on this site, or at least anything mafia-related.

18 Likes

a mash without vulgard will be sad

but I wish you the best enjoyments in your life sir

1 Like

Thats fair. Wish you the best mate!

1 Like

i cannot play this game because my routine is unstable and evil but i could hydra if this game follows eliza hydra rules

2 Likes

i’m too busy to hydra with you sorry, but thanks for asking

2 Likes

You and i can hudra if ya wanna be mod killed in the first 2 minutes of the game for being in a hydra with a host

3 Likes

i do love being m odkilled

3 Likes

And we do need to hydra for the bucketlost

1 Like

I need a redemption arc after last game.
/Signup

1 Like

I salute you kind sir!

1 Like

Oh the stress in social deduction games.

It does not

F