Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Signups (30/30)

is there a problem?

luka hasn’t even been around for a “this is an alt” moment on fol we’ve been good recently. Luka’s mind is just poisoned because he creates 5 alts per second so everyone else must be doing that too

8 Likes

we :clap: need :clap: more :clap: people :clap:

1 Like

I mean considering the fact REM was literally in a game on SC2Mafia under a different Star Rail Name.
There’s a good chance that right after that game ended a Star Rail Name person joins.
I wouldn’t say there’s no shot on it being REM.

1 Like

We get it, you think it’s REM.

Let’s not try to predict people’s other accounts though.
Just call them as they are. They are Clara.

1 Like

we need u here the game must fill

me on the fol grindset
image.psd(38)

5 Likes

You gotta invite Achromatic if you want any chance of filling this up.

:wowee:

achro reviewed it.

I’m guessing the practise of reviewers not playing in setups they’ve reviewed applies here as well.

duh
its a CLOSED MASH

atlas really wanted me to add this so here we are

@tutuu
@Zugzwang
@benguinedparbecue
@icetfeelspain
@otterpopd
@Sneakyphoenix
@roseredwitch
@baker
@jarek
@luka
@treasure
@ash
@Leafia
@an_gorta_slanktai
@kiiruma
@frostwolf103
@clara

mash discord

2 Likes

My event was removed.
This is truly 1984.

2 Likes

I am busy dealing with life.

4 Likes

Understandable have a day!

4 Likes

this is the third time in a row you have popped in to respond to zorvo exactly 1 minute after he posted

also treasure you’ve mentioned that you were eager to join FoL on a quest to help us improve our innocent play, you said you’ve heard we have a problem finding killers

coincidentally zorvo also happens to to be on the exact same quest. small world, eh?

4 Likes

zorvo u’ve mentioned u were gonna infiltrate MU on an alt and become the most likeable and respected member and even become an admin after winning champs. i think that your diguise has been great so far but it could use some more finishing touches

4 Likes