Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

I’m actually surprised because I would’ve expected something in response considering what I’ve been doing throughout the course of…multiple games.

You no selling it is weird.

1 Like

what have you been doing

1 Like

i towncased myself here: Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30) - #9371 by tutuu

1 Like

i think thats as good as it gets

1 Like

tutuu is in the town chat - may

1 Like

Basically this.

2 Likes

I didn’t do that as much here but yeeeee sorta did.

1 Like

1 Like

Like part of me feels bad because I’m pushing you for…what is basically the same thing as me which is “your pushes have been wrong” since I’ve been following you mostly. So like if you’re town I’m kinda shitting on you and I don’t want to be doing that.

But I can’t look past the pushes on mostly towns while town is falling apart as a whole, and kinda want to just assume it’s you just power wolfing the shit out of this.

1 Like

redrosewitch ash and clara were consensus kills. i didnt force them myself

1 Like

context: zug telling may to look at baker flip
she could have. remembered to fake the delay. if there’s anyone she’d do that against it’s me.
but this is towny. towny town from the mason chat.

-may

2 Likes

noooooooooo i forgot to put the rest of the post in third person

-may (real)

2 Likes

Nya
- Zug

2 Likes

This is like an advanced version of my typing speed reads where I’d ask people their typing speed to determine whether the delay between the rough timestamps on their posts was expected or unusual

2 Likes

Here’s my phone typing speed for ease of reading me

2 Likes

I didn’t mean to attach that second one

1 Like

may
you say it’s easy to fake posts and hard to make real thoughts
can you point out some posts that would’ve been easy to fake but were hard to actually write

1 Like

I almost announced that I am mathematically a credit to both town and wolf teams I’m on but I’ve discovered that’s false and I am only a credit to the wolf teams.

2 Likes

I don’t understand what you mean

1 Like

WTF

5 Likes