Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

i never wolf so i can’t compare my openers :pensive:

1 Like

(iirc i have played like. 2 or 3 wolfgames this year??)

and the hydra one is the only recent one
and that had a hydra opening so

1 Like

clearly this means that if i opener im town

1 Like

wow arctic thinks i’m a higher impact wolf :sunglasses:

2 Likes

may
why was trying to kill people towny

1 Like

I’m a higher impact wolf in that the impact crater left by me blowing up and dying is. Large

1 Like

2 Likes

Cause it is. He just sounded normal

BY EXISTING RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE BECOME THE LUCKY RECEPIENT OF AN ISO.

1 Like

2 Likes

idk about that
explain nya nya nya nya
if it was that he sounded normal why didn’t you say that instead of saying he wanted to kill people

1 Like

Cause trying to kill people is normal for Arctic

1 Like

You are very aware I am aware of this tell, you know

what

1 Like

I think it might be 1:30AM. “I don’t understand why you’re trying to use this tell against me when I’mm aware of it snd have specifically broken that meta” (in Sorc17er I opened wolfreading Arctic and he had me locked town all game)

1 Like

oh
i do not remember this though
the most important things i took away from that game were funny mayposts and a healthy serving of tinfoil

1 Like

Ok I checked the post so now I remember what I was thinking. J didn’t read it when you asked at first. Specifically at that stage in the game I was less townreading Arctic - I was cautious about it at that stage, it wasn’t until he went very clearly… “gloves off I’m going to die tonight” that I felt confortable townreading him properly - as much as noting that he was. Like. Conforming to expected behaviour

1 Like

This is something everyone is always saying about people they are townreading and not null-kinda-leaning-townish-reading

how is mahjong going rn