Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

that isn’t quite an explicit contradiction but I found it pretty bizarre yeah

also new favorite solving method! get people to real-time with you and see if they keep their story straight

1 Like

Fundamentally it just doesn’t feel like A Good Or Realistic Progression That A Human Town Being Makes and because it’s on a wolf that’s especially attention grabbing to me

1 Like

anyway this is one of the contradictions here
what Kii has said in thread should not influence his feelings of whether he regrets pushing someone
it may influence whether he expresses those regrets, but not whether he has them

1 Like

Yeah I find the way Kii’s treated neil in hindsight from what I remember sus from the sus world. He just went really hard and then kind of suddenly stopped when it became evident neil was never dying

1 Like

the other thing is with the iso:

yesterday:

now:

1 Like

this thing about not buying the claim just
didn’t exist earlier?

1 Like

Yea this is very much more of the. It sounds like Kiiruma is walking on air. Just talking and backjustifying endlessly endlessly

1 Like

Like it sounds like he is saying what sounds good

1 Like

Not Voting (7): May, Kiiruma, Zugzwang, Sadbi, an_gorta_slanktai, BradLand, Someone

ok well VOTE: Kii

pretty sure this is right
would prefer we not hammer until we figure out what brad should do
so like dont put them on L-1 (hammer is at 4)

less sure about this now because I remembered I had told cape that I was in a neighborhood with someone and sadbi
but still a good look imo

after reading through kii’s iso I see like
no mention of townreading cape until the very post he shoots him

in fact
this post is less than an hour before shooting cape
and there’s no progression otherwise (in fact, there’s only one kii-post between this and the shot)

in theory it could all be implicit because of thinking brad/cape has one mafia, and suspecting brad
but i very much doubt it
especially given that kii said Cape was his 2nd to top town when he did the shot
and tutuu was his first to top town

also if tutuu/cape were his strongest TRs at the time then why is he tinfoiling her and not treasure/elixir

1 Like

help may’s iso is pocketing me

1 Like

ok im finally home

1 Like

I got some info idk how helpful it is

1 Like

nya hi

1 Like