Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

True, but I say that because I remembered what tutuu did in cash and guns wasnt gamethrowing

1 Like

so I kinda assumed what baker did would also not be

enoemos

2 Likes

wha

1 Like

.yam

1 Like

@Kiiruma What’s your third favourite type of character?

1 Like

im just gonna agree lmao

2 Likes

gnawzguz

2 Likes

omg its backwards names

1 Like

Gnawzguz…

2 Likes

Amuriik

2 Likes

iatknals_atrog_na

1 Like

I hate to point out that I’m town but:
1 - I’ve actively tried to do whatever I can to prove myself. I asked to be shot by one of those peace shot abilities that would confirm my alignment. Baker actively attempted to (and succeeded at) stopping me from getting shot, whereas I never asked not to be shot by it. Treasure saw this and commented on this themselves
2 - I voted for Baker, who was confirming me because at the time Baker was pushing on Tutuu who I thought was towny and I wanted to ensure that Tutuu would live longer.
3 - Tutuu confirmed that I did do my action on themselves. Also Tutuu admitted this a bit into the day, which is because my action hadn’t actually been processed immediately which is why I knew that Tutuu was likely town despite it, but had some deepwolf paranoia.
4 - I literally ITAd a wolf yesterday, due to losing hope and then changing up the way I was thinking.

Oh that’s good don’t think I can top that one

1 Like

The one I am :D

Uutut

2 Likes

dat one sounds funny lmao

1 Like

can you show where this was

You can see the things which Treasure had said concerning this as above. I’m on mobile so trying to find everything is rough :stuck_out_tongue:

Kiiruma (1): Zugzwang

Not Voting (6): May, Kiiruma, Sadbi, an_gorta_slanktai, BradLand, Someone