Story's Terrible Awful Mixtape (SEND ALBUMS)

Something something alt account. I need to reestablish my old speech patterns now. Alternatively I just own it

1 Like

Oooh nothing to apologize for muffinhead as long as i didnt upset u im happy ^-^

Looks like ur gwowing uppppp … Official businesswoman story … Writes with punctuation and capital letters … Wears suit …

1 Like

What do you hate so I can recommend it exclusively from here on out

3 Likes

I have made absolutely sure I don’t bring some things up you have to do this natty
I don’t really… hate much music. If yall saw my music tierlist a while back youd see its realllly varied and none if it i considered bad. The Mollusk was really not my thing but I still enjoyed the listen.

1 Like

I’m not a suitgirl sadly. big fan of suitgirls in concept but they aint me

1 Like

this happens every damn time I play a character. I still use square brackets from one alt that used them aggressively. I’d make a fantastic spy

1 Like

Have u played helltaker? Which demon was ur favorite? Malina was mine, everyone knew me by that avi. Amy (ampharos) used the justice one for a long time, she was blind, very thematically fitting, tasteful choice

I’ve not played helltaker no. I don’t play many games

1 Like

ok I’ll wait for your reviews and narrow it down… ur days are numbered!!!

2 Likes

I suppose everyone should be fine if story doesn’t find mine uncomfortable

1 Like

Okay ive not looked at what you sent me yet what the fuck did you do

1 Like

Hadestown

by whom

hey story you should listen to Weezer - Pinkerton (Deluxe Edition)

6 Likes

I do not appreciate a gimmick account made by a fearful member. Show me your face if you want me to listen to it

1 Like

Its not my fault. This is my legal name. i think my parents just hated me

7 Likes

katze or arctic

Pass, Pass. not my type

5 Likes

i need to know who you are for authentication sorry silly boy

1 Like

Incorrect

1 Like