Story's Terrible Awful Mixtape (SEND ALBUMS)

When I implied I knew who it was the answer was “Marissa” but I chickened out of saying so because I didn’t want to be confidently incorrect

1 Like

It was funny??

4 Likes

I see a funny post and I like it. Doesn’t matter who made it. Separate the art from the artist

8 Likes

I never like my posts when I’m hydraing. and i want to. I post straight bangers. Restraint is neccesary to be fufilled in life

1 Like

I regularly when reading my own posts I made like 3 years ago just break down laughing. Every joke I make has a target audience of 1 and it is me

3 Likes

May I am scared of you

The joke being nominally self-deprecating wasn’t an indicator given it was about being named PinkertonDeluxeEdition. “Their parents must have hated them” is a common joke about people with unnusual names. Also it’s fucking Weezer it was obviously Marissa

I’m so much better at social deduction when it’s not during mafia games

This is why I made an alt account in the first place you people are haters

2 Likes

I NEVER THOUGHT MARISSA WOULD MULTITAB ON FOL TO LIKE THEIR OWN FUCKING POST

1 Like

what is the opposite of maximum hating. because this is it. and marissa is it for herself

I call it being a sigma. My psychologist calls it narcissistic personality disorder.

2 Likes

Occasionally I read old posts and I think something in my head to find out a few minutes later that I responded with exactly that

I also read my old posts and laugh and like my own posts from alts don’t worry we’re both very normal

pffft you have a psychologist. you should be prescribing YOURSELF things and things should be crack

:stare:

2 Likes

I prescribe myself estrogen and get it from the pharmacy called sketchy websites on the Internet

4 Likes

all my fun medical people are gone somehow so I have to speak to random nurses and they cant give me drugs it sucks

REAL

1 Like

the old diy hrt website was awesome i miss it. Cant wait to mvoe out so I can do internet crime

1 Like