Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Did you do this in AI UPick, or just in Starcraft?

you clearly think youve struck gold with some kind of gotcha moment here but i was playing devils advocate
you just ignored everything i written towards you and went the most mundane nothing argument twice in “you are scum and I am town”, like you have. all game. every second you were in thread. even in response to things that were completely unrelated to me. but thats towny behaviour, right? town feels the need to constantly discredit someone who scumreads them and link any topic, no matter how far away, to it just to get in their little jabs, right??

1 Like

I got nothing on her at all hence why i wouldnt fight her exe

1 Like

I would also choose to avoid Silviu. Jarek claimed he was sleeping as his defence, but I was talking about how his posts before he left were passive.
Oh. I should read his full iso. Bleh.

Sorry had to get ready for an event
I’m going to use voice typing because it’s really cold outside and I’m waiting for a bus and my fingers hurt and are cold but I have a wall post as to why I go to Magnus which I’m going to try to quote but it’s hard to use my hands

[quote=“guavagudetama, post:1425, topic:4224, full:true”]
ISOing Magnus for having a vote

Putting a pin in this it might be relevant but I also might never circle back to it

With how I feel about Jarek idk if I like this post
Possible Wolf!Magnus Traitor!Jarek
I’m also thinking about this joke post way too hard this is nowhere near a smoking gun

Juggling!
Magnus is Gossip
Cream is Innkeeper
Jarek is Vortox
Neon is Gambler
Lissi is Town Crier

[quote=“Magnus, post:293, topic:4224”]

I don’t understand the logic on this at all
Like she’s going for the meta play this game idk if she cares about what’s more or less fun
(Not to say that I’m not having fun or I won’t have fun if we noexe btw but in most games playing the meta is less fun)

[quote=“Magnus, post:551, topic:4224”]

Did you ever form an opinion there

I still don’t know if I like Jarek putting himself second on a readslist being called a “townslip”
Magnus/Jarek points :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

[quote=“Magnus, post:792, topic:4224”]

Possible tmi with the assumption of an ML (like “if the top wagon goes over that’s town”)
Or it could just be town who doesn’t have faith in their teammates
It’s probably NAI though because the vote count was 2-1-1-1-1 at the time

For what

Not quoting the entire Achro wall but this could be an attempt to look active when there’s nothing to read
It also worries me that Achro has nothing to read because I feel like they’ve been fairly active… but that’s a post for another time methinks

This also feels inconclusive
Though we have the “they’re acting the same way they did in CoD and got exe’d for it” which I also noticed
They were town that game and also their flip did absolutely fuck all for us because they didn’t do anything all game which is why I’m looking somewhere else

I don’t remember how to do the drop down but here’s the wall sorry for making this a giant post oops lol

Excuses. He asked for time to breath and has done nothing of importance with it.

Let’s kill Jarek or Silviu

oh according to the lore jaiden unlocked the power of speaking how she actually feels in pokemon fm
jaiden rantposting as a result has only really been seen as town but you can see me fighting my teammates in thread in either thread im p sure
maybe not in ai actually, i dont remember my teammates being that scummy that game

1 Like

Zorvo when he sees the word possible and thinks that they’re saying that it’s happening

[quote=“guavagudetama, post:2145, topic:4224”]

Did you voice to text that too?

The joke of the century

1 Like

Where is everyone that were pushing Jarek early. Were they all distancing?

zorvo has reached levels of copium never before seen by man nor god

1 Like

i once again have a low effort wagon on me again, but this time of people who are probably not showing up at eod
thats definitely fun
all the votes on me are definitely reasonable and I’m sure the people who made the votes thought about them in depth before leaving the thread for the last time

Uhhh on god

Did you try to vote Magnus but accidentally made it inside the quote?

[quote=“Jaiden, post:2134, topic:4224, full:true”]

VOTE: Zorvo

Similar reasoning to my vote on Magnus in that I’m saying that I want to vote him for information but also Magnus says things that make sense sometimes and I- this is so far from anything that makes sense so goodbye

All my quotes are breaking this is fine

1 Like

1 Like

I think the point about comparing to a scum baseline is valid, but I assume Magnus’s quotes were just a short snippet of a wider meta view (that did compare both in memory)

It wasn’t just “generally giving out townreads,” it was the way there were just casual one-line townreads given (like a random “Jaiden town for chaos”, no potential pockety follow-up attempts), and how they were all townreads. Scum can give out lots of townreads too but shouldn’t they at least be pushing someone? That was my thought, more specifically.

Omg it’s lizzy here hi lizzy

1 Like

Hi Silviu!

1 Like