Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Why would I resolve d2?
Magic WiM boost?

Jaiden’s making something up right here for some reason. I won’t complain.

Cream has felt good and solvy this entire time the angles they’re coming from appear genuine they’re baffled at my behaviour which believe it or not looks fairly legitimate

Magnus had that one suspicious read on me early on in the game, they appear to have improved for the better and I think I’d be willing to let them live a day and see if they keep improving

Jaiden has god-tier reads in my opinion which makes me paranoid they know too much but it’s probably just me being a dumbass and they’re probably just more in line with the game than I am

are these reads

I’m doing reads

1 Like

idk my brain said itd just become apparent if you were town and if nothing was obvious you were scum

Jarek you are doing reads!!!

im scumreading you

You’re allowed to be wrong

1 Like

I can hear the mafia crows squawking “SLIP? SLIP?” as we speak

1 Like

Am I having a different perception of this game to everyone else? I swear this is the fourth time I’ve said I don’t remembering doing something.

Also scumreading me doesn’t appear to be something that’s “outlandish” most people are doing it one way or another. I’d be more suspicious of people town-read me at this point, but that can change

I’m pretty sure you said you legitimately scumread me in Starcraft despite you being Mafia.

It’s the mandella effect

Mandela.

:slightly_frowning_face:

What do you specifically like about magnus?

C a t a l o g u e

Mangus?

I’m a jerk.

Womandela you unfeminist