Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Is it for the sentiment or the wording which almost implies Jarek isn’t part of the Town? (They can prove me wrong.)

okay why do you think that

I don’t know if this is AI.

If I have to deal with horrendous dog-piling like this why is anyone suprised when I’m absolutely not in the mood to deal with it

1 Like

It doesn’t. It gives them the opportunity to frame a narrative they want by killing someone that helps town in 0 ways.

Scum aren’t stupid. They will leave the same questions and kill someone that sets up a rerun of today.

Lolz

not me joking about this and y’all actually thinking it’s real
there’s NO WAY wolf!Jarek says that in the context where town!Jarek wouldn’t I refuse to believe it
“they” refers to the rest of the town in that sentence. I’m certain of it.

UNVOTE

reevaluating my Jarek read, brb

1 Like

How did Achro play in Umineko? I remember his presence taking up most of Morbtainado, but even when he was active in his other towngames he didn’t seem to steal the spotlight as much. This isn’t a tell, is it?
Probably not.

Like killing a quiet player?

wait before I go how do I do that thing where like

a dropdown like this

`[details=“Summary”]
This text will be hidden
[/details]

1 Like

Or you can click the cog in the posting menu, and then “hide details”.

1 Like

scum doesnt just have a perfect kill here
there arent really good options other than like
me, who, as always, has been universally townread d1

1 Like

Sorry for your loss

Doc dodge though.

People should be doing a better job of being townread to make more obvious targets else the doc and MD are going to have such a fun time guessing.

It’s the sentiment. It is often now beneficial for woofs to drag down thread state repeatedly as Jarek has done over and over again.

A motivated and confident town is dangerous, a thread state that’s been cratered into oblivion is beneficial to wolfs because town reacts in various ways. Adding to the muck. Avoiding the thread. These are the most common. Attempting to get the thread back on track is less common and often ignored. See every attempt to get this thread back on track.

I’ve developed this read over time but often hidden it. However i recently used it in a Mafia League Game to correctly find a wolf.

I also noticed that in another game my teammate was behaving exactly the same way that the wolf in that game behaved.

Its not 100% but mafia is a game of solely probabilities. Jarek continually tanks thread state anytime someone starts to pull it out of the muck. That’s wolfy.

1 Like

yeah they have to play doc mindgames which make them go wacky

Inb4 the doctor no-actions n1 and it doesn’t matter.

That’s one option.

Or killing someone who’s just very very very wrong.