which you are aware of

Pro’s of no exe:

• could kill a town
  • gives PR’s more time to be a PR
  • We only have 2 mishits and we’re wasting the first one today

Cons of no-exe

• Could have killed a wolf
  • Screw the PR’s flips give info

It means they are admitting it’s a bias vote cause they think I hurt town when I don’t, I try my best to help Town win.

Funny how they don’t even wolf read me or anything and vote me over a wolf read and leave off their no execution vote as Cream starts commenting on it.

me when i blatantly lie constantly

1 Like

I still don’t see you scum hunting here.

Other than Neon.

And who’s your town?

If we have a good vibe on a potential wolf sure but I don’t know if we should. Ideally we’d let the Motion detector potentially find a wolf for free without wasting anything - and if we push someone and force them to claim to be the PR then we’re mega-fucked.

No-exe is the meta

yeah i did my reads and then everyone started a war around jarek and memes that i simply could not care less about

:fr:

1 Like

actually a fair point

1 Like

If it were day 2 and you wanted to execute.
Other then policy vote, who would you vote right now?

Honestly.
I’m now for No Execution cause I don’t what our PR’s to out themselves today before using their ability.

1 Like

Finally a voice of reason

VOTE: Sleep
i just wanted to make zorvo mad honestly
figured hed overextend
im still sold on noexe even if zorvo in return shoots me and default dances on my grave tonight

I still don’t like the way Jaiden is treating it though.

I

@Jaiden

Miss This?

what can i say
angry people make simple mistakes

my jaw is literally on the floor my jaw fell off I no longer have a bottom jaw I look like a zombie why would you ever admit that I’m literally speechless I have no words I cannot speak I have no mouth and I must scream what the fuck

yeah
and you
definitely you