Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

No, scum already knows who the traitor is.

Are you signaling to the traitor Neon?

You shaded Prisma up until now and now you dont fucking no?

I didnt expect that.

Achro is town.

Are you the type of player that fears another player for their rep?

It fucking sucks that you seem to know me and i dont know you.

So… you are admitting that your push on Prisma was fake and you are justifying it for the sake of thread health?

I dont really do ‘fear’ so much as understanding that my gravest town mistakes have been thinking people are outside of their scum range and making sure to have a healthy respect for people if they give indication their scum game is tricky.

It is why newer players sometimes get me because the variance is very high.

Maybe it would help remembering me if i had a magikarp pfp

Called it lolz

1 Like

Honestly I have been reading what Guava has recently been posting and it could be a good look for them however I don’t know what Guava’s wolf range is cause I never seen them play wolf before.

So it was premeditated. So much for acting pro town huh.

You got me to scum read you in 50 posts or so because you were bored, that is what you accomplished, if you are town, you deliberately acted scummy because you were bored.

Let that sink in.

No more for the sake of my sanity.

I do think if Jaiden ever flips wolf I’m turboing Prisma tho.

But Jaiden is town so I’m not worried about it

I’m an enigma

Yeah.
There was a reason I started a push on Jaiden.
I really don’t like the way they are going about the No Execution.
Plus their treatment of me is bad calling me policy and then saying they actually think I’m wolfy despite claiming to only voted me due to policy makes no sense.

I don’t think i acted scummy at all but your free to think that.

I think i got info. For instance I’m now much more confident you are town. There’s other info to but I’m gonna not go there yet lol

I think i have ended every single day voting scum day 1 on fol and i didnt mind the no execution talk tbh. I think change in rhetoric and challenging the norm is a great way to get reads tbh

This is… an Intresting response to my insanity.

I… dont know what magickarp is.

Look, dont read into this, i could perfectly be a wolf with this condition but i forget things, it is not rare to have gaps in my memory.

Said no wolf ever

1 Like

I hate you.