Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

I also voted him for king, the neutral in that game.

Do yeah?

I don’t see a townread, I see you copying other peoples reads and putting me down as “I don’t know” and throwing me at the bottom like everyone else.

Yeah the bad ending to my miss execution.

No but actually where did the Jaiden wagon go and why am I the only smart player that’s voting them?

Don’t worry your not even the lead wagon

Well you wouldn’t be if Achro voted a real person lolz

Elaborate.
Why haven’t you found me yet?
What are you looking for?

It didnt seem fake to me because im there as well and i can see their line of thought being similar to mine.

It’s your fucking readslist, did you forget about it.
You also said you don’t know for me and shoved me into your wolf reads.

Yeah but they shouldn’t have me as I don’t know like a copy of the other readslist and had Jaiden 70% Town from secret read but forgot about it.

Achro is a god tier player, they have high capabilities.
I’d expect exactly this from a wolf!achro.

First time showing a pulse is bearing your fangs at me. Feels pretty performative. Also feels like you should be more concerned with silv faking a read on you.

Also

VOTE: Silviu200530

Voting for real people is a good call

1 Like

VOTE: Silviu200530

So the bot will not recognize just Silviu?

After this game im gonna create a name with a lot of numbers so i cant get easily voted. In most sites, names should easy to follow but not here! I great hack if you dont wanna get eliminated easily!

Bro there has been countless times he has town read me in the past and I’m not surprised he is reading me correctly and sure he can be a wolf with TMI which I have been thinking about but I really don’t like how your pushing them when I starting running up a Jaiden wagon.

If Silviu gets executed and flips Town I hope you get the fuck off of me, give me a legitimate read on me or wolf claim.

I’ll vote Silviu cause I trust and highly Town read Memes. but I genuinely strongly prefer a Jaiden execution.

VOTE: Silviu

That sounds like… my reads list lol

It’s also so I can make Achro if a wolf look worse to others so people don’t let Achro continue power wolfing.

No it recognized yours Achro just spelled the name wrong lol

1 Like

Zorvo said “Achro has copied readslist”

Point and Secure!

Or at least their read on Me.

How many times has a wolf had similar thought to you and you got pocketed by them?