Stratagem-13 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Harmful… I’m goated

I didnt really omgus Joycat, and I dont really think they omgus’d me? I feel like omgus is overused. Why does agent seem like a wild card? Give a read on my slot, and whatever u can, even if u dont believe it yet, or think its premature. Its better than not saying your thoughts at all, and being a lost puppy, and hedging on everyone. Honestly it should be relatively easier to find people townie, usually its the reverse which is harder

no, but i’d vote them anyways, I think there early game is pretty typical of “high energy, I want to solve this game” Caitlin

I don’t think I’d vote her I’d she didn’t come back

With that said i might vote her I’d agree does come back some i don’t town read her lol

im mostly joking, I know Cait is busy, and has a life, Im mostly referring to the energy, tone, and level of thoughts in their posts, which is what ill be looking for to keep them as town

Can I sheep you
Who’s mafia

i think you can sheep their town reads regardless of their alignment

Do they town read you

yes?

Funny

Vote me prove me wrong

i mean i would say that regardless if a read on my slot came out of their mouth

Which is why it’s funny

I’m sry :/

Abbi is town

Dunno. Don’t care either.

But i found some towns

1 Like

Nah I’m not voting anyone tbh

1 Like

Hot

clears throat

WHY!

1 Like

The Day chat being on for mafia makes things so much harder…

My thought process for Manaphy-Cat w/w is that I feel like everyone hates hydras, I don’t think it would be too controversial to just kill a hydra because they are being confusing or if one face is being sus.

Therefore, such a strong attack feels weird, you know?

But I feel like this theory wouldn’t hold very well with mafia just being able to talk while hosting a theatre for us.