Stratagem-13 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Why do i do this

1 Like

Being pretty is hard

4 Likes

@Caitlin
my wagon is top because i got into a fight with the joycat alt, and insulted guava

Mm?
Well, we still have some time,

I do see the problem with ties, I wouldn’t want them either, but I rather put some pressure on the inactives rn; if my vote is ever needed for majority, I promise I’ll change it.

Is it??? You rather remain unsure if the inactive is townie or mafia throughout the game?

Can you rephrase this my brain is not working

I mean editing posts before posting, as opposed to just typing what comes to mind and hitting reply.

-:coffee:

I need some more details, what entrance and reply are you talking about?

Because I personally have trouble reading you

You were NOT the problem :sob::sob:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:coffee:

I’m not sure who Manaphy is but I know you and I know me
It’s not alignment indicative for us to talk about random shit for a long period of time, especially at the beginning of the game
One of my favourite games on this site starts with me, Hazzy, Kiiruma and Story talking about random shit for three hours while I was stuck in class/on the bus

However, from Agent’s perspective of never having played with us before, it feels townie for him to point out that we’re wasting time not talking about the game

Yes

Which reminds me I was really tired last week and I accidentally deleted my Gnosia save file that had like 250 loops on it I was so upset I have to replay the whole game now if I wanna play it again like for funsies

I’m not gonna vote her just cause she doesn’t come back

But i don’t town read her and might vote her if she does come back

1 Like

With that said she came back and i didn’t vote her

1 Like

I mean we did get into it pretty bad

Leafia didn’t feel scummy in this post and usually when I think she’s scum she’s town so now I’m faced with the conundrum of “does her tone actually reflect her alignment for once” or “is she just actually scum”
Leaning on the former but maybe that’s just because I already had her as gth town

If not inactive, how do you decide the kill for D1 when there’s like no information to go around!

Do you find anything actually scummy about them or is this like the way I was voting as Hyunwoo

This like likely a genuine take from Agent, regardless of their alignment

Agentt does overall have some vague new town vibes for me currently
And Cat TRs them

-:coffee: