Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

This doesn’t really explain anything useful to me
You list a bunch of things that aren’t AI and then say that your wolf meta is trying to replicate your town meta

How am I supposed to tell the difference between the two? You said you freeze when you’re outside of NUF but and I think your postcount is pretty low this game but I wouldn’t really call you frozen

YAY

Cool I agree it’s towny but for the same reasons the other post you ripped into me was towny which your admitting to here and I don’t think wolf you allows that inconsistency.

But fuck if I town read all my PoE I’m gun cri

1 Like

The Psy wagon is literally just as bad as the Cait wagon was.

1 Like

I’m going on a date now. Stop killing towns.

1 Like

i think if i was an uninformed spec i might expect me to flip wolf here just because everyone is towny and i haven’t really been playing

but even if i was playing i don’t really know what i would do for that exact reason

uh

1 Like

No ^_^

Towny post

1 Like

So WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKS IS IT

1 Like

VOTE: WindwardAway

1 Like

this but also the same for the arctic wagon

VOTE: Zugzwang

ngl I was considering them rn

wrongboy

1 Like

i think if i gave everyone a score from 10 out of how villagery they were and a score out of 10 for how good i thought they were as a wolf and subtracted the second thing from the first i think may/abigail/psyx would have the lowest scores

3 Likes

am I good at wolf :pleading_face: (im not)

Well lower your expectations then wrongboy I’m the town from the village

i’m SOOOOOOOOO polarized

i have no idea so mentally i just placed you at a 5 for that but you’re like a 9/10 village read so it didnt matter

what if you’re a wolf from the uh
whats the not village

1 Like

Truly, forum mafia is a game that, given optimal play from perfectly logical players, mathematically inevitably degenerates into people sitting around calling each other “wrongboy”. This is just a fact of maths. I did a proof about it

5 Likes