Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

If team is actually zug / wind

Ah, okay. Thank you

(it’s not :crying_cat_face: )

1 Like

Lol I didn’t even see this when I made my post about that

If this is true why don’t you think it’s me?

1 Like

also I think the despair and confusion frmo Luka over the last 100 posts is always town holy shit

2 Likes

insert maypost about how you’re defensive and you wouldn’t do that as wolf and you don’t imitate your town game as wolf

3 Likes

I was thinking about you. I just… don’t get the feeling right now, I guess. I can’t put my finger on why.

the read I used to find a wolf in sorc17 when u fuckers killed me instead was assessing who’s playing like lost/confused town with no idea who’s mafia and moping around the place and who wasn’t. and it was very clear YBW was not playing like this. i kind of feel like psyx and to a lesser extent abigail are not playing like this in this game. moreso psyx. like this feels kinda a bad read to make because people can just be confident or whatever but that’s just not how i feel a villager would be parsing the game rn

1 Like

well I just read their recent posts and thought it was never them
then they said someone rated them as a really good wolf
so now I’m back to square one

1 Like

you ever see someone say
“stop voting villagers”
when they are voting a villager
and their alternative vote is your top town

i’m restraining from interacting because it will become a wrongboy shouting match but gawd damn

2 Likes

I think I keep circling back to Luka because I don’t have a good mental estimation of him. He’s scary for that reason. Mysterious. He was very towny as wolf early on in Owl House I remember but I wasn’t in that game so I don’t have good perspective on it,,,

Yeah you’re only allowed to have wrongboy shouting matches with Me

2 Likes

i’ll prob read that game then ig

but i already know abigail is a capable wolf which is why i’m kind of there by default

psyx seemed decently competent too but idk

Nightkills are extremely exciting here because they can’t NOT kill a townread

How the fuck are you supposed to pick the easy nightkill target when everyone in the damn game is an easy nightkill target

1 Like

yeah I have no fucking idea who is supposed to get nightkilled here other than lol for reasons because there isn’t a consensus lmao

1 Like

I think this is actually like, the goal of mafia. I think we’ve achieved perfect mafia. “Why do all the players not simply be townie?” This is the answer we’ve questioned for the

1 Like

I realised I fucked up that sentence and gave up and hit send

1 Like

I wish to become a compulsive suicide bomber

3 Likes

I wish for all players & one host to be sorted into teams of four who will compete in a game of Wavelength