Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

oh fuck it’s not september anymore i can’t make that joke

2 Likes

strong scawy arctic

1 Like

You’re actually the one who is scared of me, given you’re wolfreading me when I am town off “maybe you’re just really good at game”

1 Like

may have I gotten in mayposting

I’m back, probably can stay till eod

1 Like

What do you think of the fact that I’m willing to push May? Cause iirc you said earlier that you weren’t a fan of it.

Also, since you’re here, was there anyone you were vetoing a wagon on?

@Garfooled if you don’t place a vote before eod i’m voting you

For The Record I am still quite ill and just genuinely haven’t had the energy nor the strong feeling of direction to be able to be effortposting. I’ve been allowing my thoughts to pull me around. And sleeping 12 hours a night

1 Like

idk if I said that, I might have
at this point it’s pretty clear that you’re risking may getting yeeted here, so if they’re scum then it makes you pretty towny (it’s possible to bus but I think may bussing you makes a lot more sense than you bussing may)
if they’re town… idk

maybe i’m just evil but this is the sort of subtle ate that ifeel comes from wolves more often than not

1 Like

I’m here for 5 seconds catch me up

no, although I’d say Luka rn
arctic close behind

1 Like

I’m gonna be honest, if May flips town then idk where to go with my reads. It’s not like I’ve built all my reads off the assumption that they’re scum, I haven’t given any thought to association reading them outside of the D1 Guava thing, but I’m kinda running low on PoE which would indicate someone is massively snowing me and idk who it would be.

Oh cool Gar gets to pick the kill lol

I also kinda thought that but tbh I was in the same boat on D1 so I can’t really blame May

1 Like

It’s information!!!

may is now a wagon
they seem to have not solved much today despite being top poster and saying “everyone is so towny!!!”
like, even the people they pushed they don’t seem to have been seriously solving

I’m fine with that

Byeeeee

Lol