Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Thanks <3

1 Like

Sorry my brain tells me otherwise

1 Like

Youre wrong lol
Do not blame yourself, please. You did amazing

You did fine, I never caught you lol

Thanks. And thanks for letting me hammer.

Someone was saying in DVC to policy me if I hammer my town reads.

Your gonna be policying town a lot cause I literally always hammer lol

2 Likes

Yea Abbi always does that

Don’t put ppl on L1 when you’re playing with her!

I mean, I’d take an =rand kill if it means I don’t have to worry about putting people on L-1 all the time.

4 Likes

Yea like

Rly depends on the context

If its d1 and everyone is tunneling someone in like a 13er and theres not a whole lotta day left. Sure she can hammer them i dont care

But if its an other end of the extreme

Like … hypotethically 5 players left, 4v1, and abi hammers her townread early in that scenario after they receive only 2 votes - she definitely needs to get chopped

Nobody should be given an excuse to push pro-wolf agenda. Idk what happened this game but allegedly abi hammered her townread wind, and it wasnt even scummy for her, she had an alibi for it. We shouldnt normalize players sabotaging their town games (hypotethically) for the sake of increasing their chances to win as wolf

3 Likes

This is just hypothetical, i havent personally seen abi do an egregious early hammer as town so im not too worried that she isnt playing to win

There was one syndicate game in which she ended up doing it but she tried to play normally at first before getting tilted so i forgive it

Like the intent to win and not sabotage was there, thats whats important to me

i always tunnel and vote any player that’s mod confirmed to be town

so i’m not mafia if you see me do this

6 Likes

i only tunnel town players that way when im mafia i can keep tunnelling town players and nobody suspects a thing

5 Likes

Or do. I like hammering.

There’s not a right or wrong way to play mafia. You don’t get to determine what is or isn’t “sabotage”

If it’s 4 v 1 and a player is in hammer range town is on the wagon.

So I will give town the info they want.

I don’t care. Put me at L1 I’m gonna hammer myself.

Like everyone keeps telling me how to play mafia.

There is no way to play mafia. Let people have fun and play their own style its a game and I’m playing it. If the option is there than I’m not throwing either.

I don’t think you can really say there isn’t a wrong way to play mafia

see:

yes this is basically throwing but it was an extreme example
there are plays that are less gamethrowy than others but that doesn’t make them good

it could be only one town voting them, and you can’t really expect people to be correct all the time. that player would almost always be voting who they think the wolf is, which is different to why you’re deciding to vote them

the day before xylo is not an information flip day :joy_cat:

3 Likes

It could only be one town

But there’s 3 towns and 1 thinks that player is wolf and possibly 2 do for all i know

So what if they are right and I’m wrong?

Don’t put a player at L1 if you don’t want them hammered but if you do than you believe your right so why shouldn’t I give you the info you want?

Imagine I was town. Are any of the voters on Wind really gonna change off?

I don’t think so.

if you believe in liberty so much, then i would like to reserve my right of liberty to tell you that that would be sabotage and discourage you from doing it

1 Like

So I’d 1000% hammer there and give some town the info they want and if they kill me for it oh well GGs. I wasn’t the bearer of the wagon I was just one vote on it.