Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

no i just dont wear hats

1 Like

Mmmm I disagree heavily

I can just give a legacy and give town my flip and they can use that info

Or I can try to fight out and ask be PoE and get killed 2 days later

this is extremely pessimistic

And because I’m statistically pretty accurate at reading town my legacy skills kinda matter at least

(also note that this is fol, where no one listens to dead players)

You, get killed regardless, it is the same number of misexecutions, no?

Well yes. I’m aware I am a mostly functionally useless player who clogs threads.

the duality of man

also this is an extremely solvable problem

They don’t listen to me when I’m alive either tbf

yeah but if u kill a wolf do u get killed

this is probably because of the aforementioned “clog thread” bit

That is my point. I get being aggressive, doing things that may lead to you dying, say “listen to my wolfread or kill me, I don’t care which”. But it is still always better for your wolfread to die and then you clear your self

1 Like

Anyways the amount of times I’m given the option to hammer is actually pretty fucking low

This game is not the norm

yeah fair
i do feel like its generally Not A Good Rule To Have
(instead, you can be like me and only hammer if its funny / if its actually beneficial)

You dying can lead to beneficial outcomes. It can be one path to them. But knowing you are town, it is never going to be the most beneficial outcome. There are many situations where I do not mind being killed. But I would not seal it in if there is still chance I can do even better.

2 Likes

Probably but also… I’m probably not gonna stop.

I like using mafia as a way to socialize i don’t get socialization outside this game much I don’t have many friends.

2 Likes

me too

1 Like

i figured u would say “ok but mafia is for fun and this is how i have fun”
which is extremely valid

That is also true but mafia is taken very seriously by a lot of people and I’m aware that my fun sometimes ruins their fun

Which sucks. But also I would still like to have fun so I don’t get toxic because the game isn’t fun.

2 Likes