Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

after garfooled’s recent posts I would have dropped them to low null / high scum lean, and given how townie this game is relatively thats 100% voting territory.

Are you mocking me
Stop it
I’m not going to uwu owo

I am an ultra fast typer and reader, yes

I type at 140 words per minute and read pretty much daily please praise me <3

1 Like

Goddamn you type as fast as me

1 Like

I actually can type faster than 140 but thats about my average. Im capable of getting 150 average on my main pc but yup yup yup

this is what happens when children are given access to a computer at 5 years old

1 Like

I was 3, actually.

i was given access to a computer at 5 years old but i can only type 50 words per minute

I originally wrote 3 but I thought even for you that was too much

3 Likes

Skill issue question mark
Anyway
Sorry I uh
Got myself killed
No info given according to Luka if I flip town

I only got my first computer at 9 and it was a old apple one so shrug

tho i also spent most my time outside cause the computer had no games apart from space pinball and some card games

Gar. There are two votes on you.

2 Likes

My advice to you is to give up on trying to catch up and vote guava and hope they flip wolf because if they do you’re probably clear

Not much info is given if anybody flips town. Id be willing to argue that a town flip mostly helps us in the POE department

1 Like

2 hours ago that would make him tied for 1st place

2 Likes

Is it wrong of me to hope they dont flip wolf so I was right in pushing garfooled

why does guava flipping town make garfooled a wolf

i hope garfooled flips and then he is town so my poe doesnt get tested and i feel justified in acting cocky for a little while

1 Like