Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

I’m not planning on throwing the game for the bit, I’m just trying to have fun so Mafia games don’t stagnate.
I can’t speak for Maynus. I think they’re also just having fun

1 Like

well now you’re making me feel bad

2 Likes

I’m still scumreading wolfy behavior I’m not trying to decipher what’s part of a bit and what isn’t

2 Likes

Given my gameplay has barely changed at all, I’m not too concerned about the bit interfering with things. Honestly, I think impersonating you has significantly improved my readability, since it means I’ve mostly restrained myself from posting fluff.

The thing that makes me feel slightly off at reading May here is the change to their tone specifically, but I’ll get over that. There are still material actions to take a look at.

I just don’t want their excuse to be “I’m roleplaying as someone else” for whatever we cook up.

How do you go about combatting that? I’m not even reading them based on meta.

just what I said

looking for wolfy behavior regardless of bits

Mays original post is still wolfy in my opinion

1 Like

my read doesn’t really change unless they want to argue most of that post was for the bit and they actually end up convincing me somehow

1 Like

Magnus’s response to my earlier arguments was basically
“May does this, they test reactions”
Like okay? I’d have to take their word on it though for that response to work.

(Argh wording, idk why I keep obsessing over it, don’t mind the edits)

I think it sounds good on paper, but I doubt multiple people overlooked one so simple exploit, while making/reviewing the game.

This is not a villagety post. Especially since Magnus knows I don’t respond well to pressure regsrdless of alignment, which means that he must want me to act all denfensive so more people start scumreading me and about not mentioning that I’m scumleaning him, you don’t need to mention a read to have it. It’s mostly due to Litten’s interactions with Magnus as well as my own that I’m scumleaning him right now and this isn’t helping. The only reason he even mentioned my read on him is because he’s upset that I’m scumleaning him.

Also, can’t sleep.

nightynight

2 Likes

The fact that you don’t respond well to pressure is exactly why I’m hoping to see how you behave when you are voted, because I think you react in different enough ways as either alignment. Not reacting well meaning you aren’t as restrained, meaning you’re therefore more honest.

I guess.

Could you elaborate on this part? I checked your ISO, these were your last posts before mentioning this read that you ever acknowledged my existence.

Summary

(This is NAI, but it indicates an above neutral viewpoint.)

(This isn’t a read on either of us.)

(This is an unexplained pivot.)

Meaning this is incorrect, I responded because you were fictionalising a read because Garfooled was pushing you for a readlist

So it isn’t at all related to the fact that I both suspect u and Magnus and u would prefer I focus on them?

I don’t think Magnus and Leafia are W/W

1 Like

At least for now

I can confirm.

In the scenario where both Leafia and Magnus are wolves, do they respond to pressure by misdirecting attention to each other?

Would like to hear everyone’s thoughts on this

Given how I’m clearly experienced with Leafia’s meta, would you like my perspective on how she would act, even if you can’t necessarily trust my own self meta?

Sure why not

It’s not even self meta, it’s ur perception of May’s meta but also mixed with ur own. I don’t even know May’s, let alone urs.

1 Like