Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

Did I mention I hate mobile?
I find something I want to respond to and then once I finish reading everything I forget what it was and what I was going to say.

2 Likes

Laughs

1 Like

Going to try again to get some sleep now too so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

…Y’know what, that explains a lot. Today could’ve been awkward.

Looking back at the circumstances following this soft, Litten advocated for Wiz’s demise, so anyone who blatantly stepped in the way of the flood would’ve been in trouble. If Litten was claimvigged, allowing Wiz to die would be fine.
Well, that’s a bad look for me, trying to vote Marluna instead. Leafia suspected Wiz, so she was supporting that execution. Garfooled kinda stood to one side, and kinda treated Wiz like he knew they were a townie, and he ultimately up no-voting. Sulit voted Marluna for meh reasons, which is actually not what I’d expect an evil preparing to use a claimvig to do. You did you, sticking your vote out on Leafia like you are wont to do, and I wanted Marluna dead for completely other reasons.

I can’t read into Leafia voting Wiz. I can read into her voting Wiz for unrelated reasons, but I’d need time to think about it. Gar’s behavior tips the scales there, and Sulit would’ve been careless as a wolf to do that. Does that mean it’s you, then?

Litten supported Wiz’s execution enough to kill him over Marluna, that makes a lot more sense. Wolves would’ve certainly preferred to have Wiz alive, for either the claimvig or not, and wolves shouldn’t have felt stressed yesterday given the lack of evil wagons. w!Leafia would’ve pushed Wiz anyway if she were asked to. Every other suspect’s behavior is, well, suspect.

In what way did I feel partnered with Gar?

Out of necessity, yeah. Alright, that didn’t really help me, but thanks for answering though.

From your perspective, with your POE, this would be correct. Is this a sign of your internal worldview is lining up with your external thoughts?

You could just realtime with us.

You can’t just ask Leafia if her internal worldview is lining up with her external thoughts.

1 Like

I was asking that question aloud for anyone to answer

1 Like

God, mom

I’m excited for this

Why do I fit well with them again?

[quote=“Magnus, post:1318, topic:4544”]

How?

If May doesn’t come up with results later then I’ll be wary of this slot.
Also usually I TR Leafia, even when they were mafosi I had TR them initially.

I don’t like this. Can someone tell me why I don’t?
I think it’s just… Narrowing what the PR should do, I don’t like that predictability I think.

I really don’t get this… Do u guys have TMI or something?

w h a t, so in the scenario where u don’t get killed and i don’t killed (bcus we’re T/W right?) there’s just further conflict the next day + one dead town.

I think if the topwagon was scum, they wouldn’t mind shoving Wiz out, esp since they had Litten figured out

I still don’t get why we’re being partnered lol
Leafia stated that we couldn’t be W/W D1

Magnus would know that we’re not partnered, what do u think of this take @Magnus
I can see it but what about our D1 interactions Leafia? Do they look W/W to you?

How??

Pfff I had no clue how town Wiz played bcus they linked a Reddit thread… I couldn’t read that.

wut? what do u mean?

1 Like

This bothers me ;-;

1 Like

You work as a partner for Sulit because you overly questioned why you and Sulit were or weren’t aligned, and caring about how other people were reading Sulit, as seen here, here and here. Meanwhile, Sulit was asking about your slot, before pivoting into a rising townread but still wanting an explanation, which could be indicative of an evil wanting a good player to talk about why another evil was good. This rose to the degree of wanting to know why other people didn’t TR you, all without a solid analysis on your slot.
Are these hyperlinks okay, or would people prefer quotes? If you prefer quotes, you can look at this post for Sulit’s progression altogether: Stratagem-27 FM - Day 2 (7/11) - #1189 by Magnus

How does it contradict? I guess it doesn’t, but Leafia shifted her vote because Sulit defended herself in a fashion perceived as good, while simultaneously calling some of Sulit’s same defence unlikeable. Leafia’s explanation was that the good parts outweighed the bad parts enough.

May’s been lowposting this game, which I’ve credited to being in other games as well.

You don’t like this because Leafia’s asking herself to be cleared and therefore not scrutinised for the rest of today, while also directing any possible Hiders that are alive to act in a very certain way.

In a way? I swear you would’ve been informed on this if you partnered with really anyone other than Sulit as well.

None of the wagons were scum. They’re all dead or cleared.
One moment to continue.

I usually try manually inserting a [/quote] at the end of the section if that happens.

There’s a reason why I asked how we looked partnered. I can personally confirm we aren’t on a scumteam together :+1:

I don’t know your evil playstyle, but I can’t really say “I wouldn’t do X as evil” unless it’s verifiably true and I don’t really know what Leafia’s suggesting. She was responding to my question regarding her worldview, because she had been treating me like a villager all day.

Because the POE is extremely small and if you’re good, Leafia isn’t about to accuse herself, meaning that Sulit’s wolf partner would literally have to be either May or I

“Tips the scales” means if you’re evil, you were blatantly treating Wiz like you knew his slip was real FMPOV. If Sulit was an evil, voting for Marluna because of a gutread without mentioning Wiz is just asking for blame, and I would think she’d be more careful than that?
“You” is addressed to Maynus in this question.

Well, keep in mind that Litten appears to have been claimviggable, given we had three deaths last night and none of them were Kiiruma, and what I presume caused that was available all day. The claimvig was going to go after him over Wiz pretty much every time, so I don’t think that “wolves were off the Wiz wagon” holds up as the strongest logic.

It’s a thought, though, and wolves still probably would’ve preferred a Wiz wagon over Marluna or v!Leafia, and it’s something I wanted to see how people pieced together things in reaction to. I’ll analyse all that… later.

1 Like

Ah no, that was me testing Leafia. I was SRing them and wanted to see if they would give good answers bcus if they’re wolf they would struggle more to fake reads. And the second question was for u bcus u kept changing ur mind about them so I didn’t understand the flipflopping on that, one second u say blank the next blank.

Or they wanted to see what the popular opinion on me was so that they could sheep it. They keep mentioning that’s what they were doing in this game.

Do they have solid leads on anyone? I think they just asked leading townies about their reads and then shifted towards SRing ppl that suspect them today. I don’t know how to feel about that btw, but Leafia TRs it apparently.

What I saw was, “I TR this slot but I didn’t like that me and Magnus got SR’d”

Yes… They shifted focus yesterday from themselves too, “get me next!” they said while immediately getting offended by our audacity the next day for still suspecting them.

I have read this entire thread, I would be doing the informing.

Leafia was a top wagon at one point, weren’t they?

So even if ur their TR ur still partnered with their top SR, got it

How was I doing that?