Because i had a crush on her

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing

3 Likes

My service is getting a little shaky so I might dip for a bit

2 Likes

Anyways my skills are undeniable and i already solved the game

2 Likes

So you think Gar only has villagers voting for him?

There’s also the fact that why would town claim when there’s the claimvig to worry about and Litten has outlined a winning plan that only works if no one claims?

Ah. A Neon alt.

Sulit is probably town for their carefree attitude. She doesn’t strike me as the opportunistic, brazen Mafia type

From what I remember of Sulit, she isn’t, although I haven’t been in a game with her for a while.

1 Like

This is only tangentially related to the fact that you suggested executing claims before they have a chance to die, imo. Losing an extra player at night sucks, but practically missing an execution in lieu of killing someone who would’ve died anyway is much worse overall
Leafia is probably town for this suggestion, she was really wrong in a similar way during OSFE as well

3 Likes

Magnus is so town due to our official masonry pact, but just in case:

Magnus liked these posts, which indicates an early mindmeld on Leafia’s slot unless they’re trying to pocket me by liking my posts

1 Like

They would only have died at night if they were town. If they’re scum and they claim, then they don’t need to fear the claimvig.

Magnus didn’t like my other posts, so it’s certifiably not a pocket attempt. :+1:
Most obvious villager in the game thus far

1 Like

Ummm, you’re Magnus.

1 Like

Okay then we’ll deal with it later, if such a situation arises

No, I’m not

1 Like

Read your username and I checked it by checking Flicker too. You and May swappewd pfps and titles for some reason.

1 Like

Gaslighting is a form of emotional abuse that can have devastating effects on a person’s mental health. It involves manipulating someone into doubting their own perceptions and reality, often leading to feelings of confusion, anxiety, and self-doubt.

Gaslighting is not only harmful to the individual being targeted but also to society as a whole. It perpetuates a culture of distrust and undermines the importance of truth and honesty in our relationships.

It is important that we recognize gaslighting when it occurs and take steps to address it. This may involve seeking support from friends or professionals, setting boundaries with the gaslighter, or even ending the relationship altogether.

By standing up against gaslighting, we can create a safer and more supportive environment for ourselves and those around us. Let us work together to promote healthy communication and respect in all our interactions.

1 Like

You can’t trick me into believing that I’m actually Magnus, I know who I am

1 Like

You’re starting to creep me out a bit Magnus.

3 Likes

Only wolves have a reason to lie about their identities

1 Like