Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

Man the D3 yolo trusting Zenon honestly was such a fucking rush of adrenaline it’s unreal.

I’m not used to “snappvoting”
Actually I’ve never done it

This was my reasoning.

Maybe I should’ve said this

1 Like

Well I mean honestly Zenon doing that is what gave us a chance.
For a bit I thought I was just gonna vote Zenon.

And then Zenon went for it and I was like “Ok, this is so town it’s unreal. Aaaaaaa”

2 Likes

Discord Servers

FOR THE RECORD I wasn’t COMPLETELY owned by Sulit and that last post where I claimed I trusted her was (very blatant) bait to see what direction she’d push if given the opportunity.

However I was still a significant amount Owned by Sulit. I’m bad at recognizing when cases on me are in bad faith because I love being sus

1 Like

sus

Locktown

1 Like

Kiiruma don’t be results oriented, you did your best and that’s all that matters tbh

3 Likes

When May got hammered, I cried.

1 Like

it was for the greater good

I was sure they were town aaaaa

Fair enough Achro.

Honestly my own issue is I just want to own it as town.

And recently I’ve had some good moments as town (Need for Speed D3. This game D3)… Hmmm, I guess I just activate in games on D3.

And I don’t end up finishing it off due to either being killed or straying.

i kinda surprised myself tbh i am usually really timid and scared to push townies as mafia

Our plan of you hammering me workked Sulit. I’m so proud of you right now. ^_^ You did great and w broke town’s winning streak in a game that shouldn’t have even been possible for town to lose. Especially with Kiiruma’s plan.

1 Like

taking your time is always my suggestion but it can backfire.

I had gar clocked as v in f5 but I also only glanced at the game

also note to self I think I see into gar’s soul

3 Likes

yay good job to you too Leafia!!!

1 Like

I town read you for this but I will be honest, none of anything you stated in ur pushes or whatever made me get any concrete reasoning for why you were towncompared to May and Gar lol

Oh no…