Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

tbf thats probably partially bc of result orience
if you were shitpost-oriented that wouldnt be unfun

1 Like

I just need to suffer in a way that is poetic. That’s all I ask.

3 Likes

im shitpost oriented and yet,

2 Likes

thank you mafia for winning so i don’t have to be in a game where the town winstreak is broken

4 Likes

You’re welcome for me breaking town’s winstreak :upside_down_face:

1 Like

You are now legally obligated to throw your next Mafia game so that town wins. Sorry I don’t make the rules

2 Likes

No

1 Like

Also, you never mentioned you will hide behind sulit… (at least I haven’t found that in your ISO)

Imo, It was pretty obvious I wasn’t the hider (or any other PR) from my attitude through D1. (I laughed hard, where everyone assumed I was)

I legit wrote an essay, why Litten’s strategy shouldn’t work on N1… Turns out, even he didn’t use his own guide…

1 Like

it does work n1, if I did use my guide we would have won
I am just an idiot sometimes tho

1 Like

you seemed to have a bad understanding of why the plan was so strong, even scum agreeded post game the plan was powerful

1 Like

Technically, if you ever mentioned any of your possible night actions, (regardless of conditionals), you would have been claimvigable.
(This was my question from Zone, which induced the essay.)

I read your ISO, and you were unaware of this fact.

You were under the assumptions during full D1, claimvig can shoot only hardclaims, but in actuality it can kill softs as well.

And you thought hider can’t die to claimvig. (At least, I have that feeling from reading back your ISO)

I am not sure why you thought I thought claim vig couldn’t kill hider considering how careful I was
And

And if you can’t mention hypotheticals, you just have everyone in the box agree to post a readlist and target the bottom of the persoj of their readlist who’s alive, then you do a wellness check or everyone in the box to see if hider has died

I think you can mention hypotheticals because I am confused on why zoje would allow that to be shot when he specriclaly said only hard claims tho

Okay…
Maybe it wasn’t that clear.

1 Like

In the example you posted, you didn’t put a bypotechial, the guy out right claimed hider. He needed to say “if I am hider”

Even your first post doesn’t have the conditional.

I went throughyour guide first… (i found nowhere you are supposed to have conditionals… Or I was just that much unattantive this game, where you already had a perfect town play plan, and town managed to lose…)

Yeah, if everyone could mindread, mafia would be a way easier game.

1 Like

Your guide might be that wrong if that’s the case, I just was lazy to care more…

To be fair, I was also the hider