Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

I went to ISO Marluna but found myself weak at the knees when I saw the sheer length and game-related substance of her posts

1 Like

UNVOTE
Magnus feels more like Magnus now
Which leads me to believe maybe they were following May’s meta before

I mean… Uh
… They’re still May…

1 Like

2 things

1. I don’t think it would be allowed that two people are impersonating each other in a mafia game they signed up for. It should be easy to differentiate who is who and I legitimately still have no idea which player is which and its beyond annoying its making the game literally unplayable.

I get that you want to have fun and i do too but I don’t even know how to play the game around this because i already have brain issues that make game comprehension hard at a normal base level. I’m not trying to be a bitch here i don’t want to ruin your fun but i do want to be able to understand what’s going on and i don’t because of this gimmick.

1. I guess everyone is sold on the box thing so i just want to make it clear

be286e7e-04b2-44cc-bcc8-affa533ec1ce

You dig?

1 Like

That’s fair

(We didn’t change usernames.)

Also fair

Opinion on Tsubasa?

Me going into Tsubasa thinking it’s a continuation of Cardcaptor Sakura:

1 Like

Bruh Cardcaptor Clear Card just got renewed for another season. We cry happy tears.

As you wish. Sorry, I’m still catching up. I’m not used to interact on a live basis lol.

1 Like

I’m neither a vig nor a hider, just an FYI for litten …lol

1 Like

Eh, I’m not.

1 Like

Caught up on yesterday’s posts but skimming on today’s posts. Will read in detail when I have some free time.

1 Like

Correct.

1 Like

Zenon (2): Kiiruma, ElizaThePsycho
Leafia (2): May, Magnus
WizKvothe (1): Zenon
Garfooled (1): Leafia
May (1): sulit
Marluna (1): Litten

Not Voting (3): Marluna, WizKvothe, Garfooled

Manual votecount to prevent slowdown!

1 Like

Glad to see you caught up on the fairly early discussions there of what to claim and not to claim haha. Also it seems you agree with Litten’s stance on what to do when it comes to claims here.

Do you have any reads on others considering different reactions people have had to Litten?

town

This is not a real thought because you know perfectly well that I respond to pressure the same way as both alignments and most people think it’s in a acummy way. There’s a reason I was mislynched 4-5 times in a row as a villager D1 at one point.

Sure. Litten pointed out a few things about you that seemed scummy and I found myself agreeing with them.

I never said it was.

Wrong. You don’t need to mention a read to have one and you’ve played enough to know that.

No it isn’t. For what it’s worth, I lightly don’t think you’re w/w with Magnus, so if one of you flips wolf, I’ll definitely reevaluate the other.

This is just bad lol