Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

ah ok

understandable then thank you

2 Likes

it is a real leafia moment

1 Like

lmfao I didn’t even see that when reading up

1 Like

If someone claims, wolves will kill them that night anyway with their claimvig if they’re town in addition to their nightkill, making for two deaths at night. Havimng that rule in place will also dissuade people from claiming, which will nullify their claimvig.

Is there a reason why villagers can’t gambit and bluff and claim power roles they actually aren’t in order to draw the claimvig’s attention? If someone is doomed to die at night anyway, is it worth wasting an entire day’s execution in order to nullify an extra death, which is equivalent to executing nobody at all?

This is obvs wolf

I would vote Leafia extra hard if I could rn :+1:

2 Likes

i expect u to fulfill ur promise, u know which one

also what behaviors match from my previous games?

why not?

True

I claim mafia

1 Like

VOTE: Zenon

Kiiruma and Wiz are the wolves

VOTE: Kiiruma

Game ez

1 Like

Hello person I definitely don’t know.
If I’m remembering correctly, you also disliked my opener in Binary Stars, is that right?

if meta based explain?

1 Like

does Zenon like cardcaptor sakura gifs by chance?

That only gives the wolves extra info, even if it does give them wifom to work with. Personally, I don’t really like the idea of giving wolves potential info like that, but you might want to discuss it with Litten. If we follow his plan, then we just win. If you’re a villager that is.

i do not know Zenon

alrighty then fair enough

2 Likes

There’s only two wolves and I doubt one would be so quick to vote for the other because of that.

white flag gambit go brrr