Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

Today is shaping up to be that one game whrre I was lockwolf to you up until D3 after I helped execute 2 wolves 2.0 isn’t it?

Or it could be that one game i caught you

Nope. It’s that one game 2.0. You don’t have any ability to read me and you don’t even have a case on me.

I do. Wagonomics is a case.

I’ve said my piece. My vote will not move. I will meme.

No it isn’t. Not when.it’s all alone. And besides, you obviously can’t read wagonomics clearly. Even a v wagon can be pure you know and Wiz felt just like he did last game to me. I honestly thought he was probably a wolf trying to tie me to him by acting the same way towards me this game that he did last game.

I’m actually extremely good at wagon reads.

What makes you so sure I’m not just a villager?

A 4 vote wagon on a town in an 11 player game being all town is improbable

Obviously not. You’re also ignoring everything else.

I’m very willing to stake my flag on this read.

Imagine not being able to read Wiz correctly

It still isn’t impossible and it depends on how things are going and how the person looks.

You were exactly like this that game too.

This is only my second game with him.

I understand your viewpoint, but please allow me to play devil’s advocate here for a minute. For all intensive purposes you could be wrong. Although there is some merit to what you are saying, it seems you haven’t considered the other viewpoint. If Leafia is Town, that would mean all the wagons at EOD1 were good; that means there is no pressing need for evil to push on a wagon, and evils would be okay to relax. Everyone else in the POE comes across as that kind of person

1 Like

This is only my second game with him too and I said I agreed with him and preferred the Marluna wagon. It’s a skill issue, don’t worry about it

1 Like