Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

So? That still doesn’t make you a villager. You’re clearly a wolf here.

Leafia and I never play the way we did if we’re partnered, tbh

Would you say that your SoD D1 read on Magnus was particularly informed? That is, was it an arbitrary decision that later turned into an actual scumread, or do you think that Magnus was particularly scummy from the start?

But u didn’t like their reactions from what I recall

I must have changed my mind, then

I’ve been wolfreading him since very early D1 actually. So not OMGUS.

Magnus was scummy and then improved when they “tested” Leafia, and now they’re calling that reactionary too
Their excuse on their read of Marluna was also “it was for a reaction”

It’s OMGUS pt 2 actually

It was a good reaction, and then Marluna proceeded to do next to nothing for the rest of the day. Her death would’ve shone a light onto Leafia’s slot, because I thought they could be partnered, as well as Litten and Sulit’s alignments when I started considering that tinfoil

No it isn’t. You’re just trying to make me seem as wolfy as possible, aren’t you? Well, it won’t work.

U didn’t like their reactions…

I don’t have a response to this bcus I know what I am, and I know what I think u are

What’s that about not liking Marluna’s reactions?

I know what I am too and I knowwhat I’m pretty darn certain you are.

Yeah i could be wrong

But any opinion in any mafia game can be wrong.

Mafia is numbers. I’m playing the number game. I am unlikely to be wrong so this play is +ev

1 Like

Ah I thought u meant Leafia for some reason.
What does being partnered have to do with anything?

Hey Leafia if ur so bothered by being pushed why aren’t u arguing with Zenon about ur slot?
I find that odd

Also I don’t know if it counts, but I had an inquisitor game, if u wanna take a look at that.
Chair of Deception

1 Like

Sulit / Garfooled / Litten / May.

This is the only time May really mentions Sulit’s name directly; however, May also suggested that one of Litten, Leafia or Sulit were bussing him. May technically has equity with Sulit, but Garfooled and Leafia don’t really feel V/V?

Is Sulit known for scrutinising their partners in games? If w!Sulit wanted to pull w!Maynus into the thread, she could’ve tried prompting them in wolfchat to speak. She didn’t need to commit to this suspicion

You’re wrong and the play isn’t +ev. You need to try to find the wolves, and make sure your reads are as accurate as possible. Try isoing me. It’ll help.

Why woyld I argue with her? I know she’s a villager and arguing with her will only make me look wolfier in everyone’s eyes while not helping me find the wolves. Not one bit surprised that you’d want that though.