Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

What vibes?

This especially

Erm. Looking back at Leafia’s ISO, her playstyle does shift after this point, and she starts writing wallposts and being curious about the box. Even before this point, she tried getting Litten’s attention by asking to be his secretary.
Leafia should ignore this post.

1 Like

Weird vibes that you were somehow in a roleswap when that shouldn’t be possible to engineer.

Okay. I’ll ignore it.

XELO ignores the possibility of Hider / Claimvig deaths, as I’m sure everyone already knows.

Ah. I see. I can’t confirm or deny anything.

1 Like

It is well documented that I do this in my brain

I kinda wanna kill Sulit now ngl

I mean based on how Litten said things.
You’re able to say that you’re “not” certain things and that doesn’t allow you to be claimvigged
(Litten did check this and posted it D1)

1 Like

Good to see you Kiiruma. ^_^ What do you think about the state of things?

1 Like

I have an idea. Do you believe Litten was a PR, Kiiruma?

So say you are a PR (for example) you can say “I am not the Vig” and “I am not the Drunk”
And we know that means you’re probably the hider. But you can’t be claimvigged because you could still be vanilla.

As for what I think about the state of things… it’s interesting. I think I could easily comment more for sure.

As for Litten being a PR. If Litten was a PR, Litten was the Drunk.
I can’t rule it out.

I can read between the lines, my vote stays

But do you think it was more or less likely that Litten was the Drunk?
Without getting into extremes.

:man_shrugging:
I’m honestly not sure.
I think it’s less likely because Litten probably would’ve used their ability?

That proves that either you can’t read between the lines or you’re a wolf. Most likely the latter.

He did say he’d use it if he was the drunk.

1 Like

I get it.

I don’t get how you would’ve figured it out between the two of you, but I understand the theory

2 Likes