is leafia cooked?

4 Likes

what do you have against charmeleon

6 Likes

Leafia doing her best to hide her TMI

7 Likes

(the joke was the 3f3 part)

3 Likes

hi im eliza. i say random phrases far too much. they probably mean nothing most of the time.

most of you know me. i have spoken extensively in cookie thread about Things

i generally have an (unintentionally) rotating collection of like two games i actively play. this time around it’s omega strikers and deceive inc. this does not include singleplayer or story games. i am currently playing through Hades. some of my favorite singleplayer games of all time are Wandersong and Baldur’s Gate 3 . other notable singleplayer things are A Hat in Time, Dicey Dungeons, The Henry Stickmin Collection, and Into the Breach.

i really only play visual novels if i have a person to voice act them with. it is a miracle i finished wandersong in the first place. (if you want to voice act silly voices with me in Chicory: A Colorful tale or Phoenix Wright hit me up, i still have not finished these games beacuse of this)

that’s enough about games. i go to a school in utah that lets me get an associates degree when i graduate. this is all public info and is probably enough to doxx me but its already public so skill issue. i plan to move out of state ASAP because god fucking damnit i hate utah.

im taking a bunch of summer courses rn. they’re cringe and boring and i know no one except one person who hangs out with people i hate. oops

all of these things are all probably public knowledge so im kinda not doing the purpose of the thread but shut up ill do more

i have a very good friend named iris. she is based. i make efforts to dm her every day because we do not actually interact irl very often. did i mention she is very based

when jail said

i said “me fr” (links i wanna be in love again by madds buckley)
but none of you are ELIGIBLE because i want to be able to SEE WHOEVER I DATE IRL AT LEAST SOMETIMES so TAKE THAT

uh yeah idk what else to put
let me know if you have any questions. I am far more open than my 1984ish parents would like but this is ok because i don’t care

11 Likes

what ever happened to ‘strict’ this generation is cooked

11 Likes

What ever happened to “messed up”? This generation is messed up.

8 Likes

(benguined voice) why didn’t you realize it meant doomed and not messed up? is this generation stupid?

3 Likes

why are you bringing me into this

5 Likes

You’re just that based that you’re worth people mimicking your voice

1 Like

…I did not see this thread until [checks watch] almost a full month after it was posted. whoops.

anyways, hello! I’m squirrel. I am not a squirrel (or a furry), but I think squirrels are cute.

I like roleplay games - I’ve played in all the games atlas hosted, plus perjury, plus KOTC 1 and KOTC 2, plus Aelin’s Fantasy of the Damned, plus Magnus’ Magnum Opus).

I used to play exclusively as talking squirrels, but have since branched out to more realistic characters, such as barons who communicate with the royal court using pigeon mail, an asian gangster who broke her parents’ hearts by becoming a cop, and an insurance agent.

fun fact: none of my characters so far have ever had the first, third, or fifth letter of my first name inside their names.

I used to play a lot of forum mafia back in high school, but my homesite (Chief Delphi) stopped hosting games for Reasons™ - ask me or most of the people who identify as nerds (arete, orange, beancat, etc.) if you want the details. I’ve played some games here and on old FoL, but I don’t really have the time/interest anymore.

drawing is fun, though I have trouble drawing faces (and hands (and muscles (and feet (help my right parentheses key is broken (never mind I fixed it))))). I’m much better at drawing squirrels (which, incidentally, is the origin of my username), birds (sometimes) and rooms.

I also play mtg (on arena - I’m too cheap to buy actual cards), marvel snap, and valorant. unfortunately, my skill with each of these games is inversely proportional to how popular they are among my friends.

reading is also fun - I like sci-fi or fantasy, but anything with a good cast of characters with a wholesome ending is great. in other words, good books that aren’t horror.

that’s all for now!

16 Likes

hello i am engineer who likes indie music. I was named TheBlueElixir by my parents after grandfather of the same name. I used to play here in 2020 to pass the time and have played a scattered few games since, usually as a backup. this game has inspired me to go to law school/

17 Likes

Hey yall! I’m beancat. I started playing as clonedcheese back in 2019 on chief delphi before it got shut down. I migrated to the old site together with squirrel then have stuck around ever since!

I swapped over to playing as beancat shortly after joining the new site - frankly it should’ve been a sign when I said “I feel more motivated to try when I get on an alt”. This site’s kinda how I learned the existence of trans people :tm: and I’ve walked through my gender discovery journey with people here, so thank yall for that :heart: I’ve gone from someone that completely shut out any thought of emotion or self to now having some semblance of showing feelings, it’s amazing the progress I’ve made :3

Like many of us here I am a massive nerd, specifically of the Mechanical Engineering variety. I was a massive robotics nerd in high school then took up solar car as I got to college (mainly cause orange sold me on it lol). I did research with robotic collectives while in college, now I’m working for a company that’s completely unreleated to said research but pays me kidna well so

I’ve taken a break from forum mafia since I’ve had less and less time and energy through school and extracurriculars, but now that’s out of the way and I have a (more or less) stable schedule I’m excited to come back! Outside of that I like to drink cook, play mario kart 8 dx (top 200 world) and honkai star rail, and listen to dance and electronic music. I’m a maaaaaaasssiive fan of cats but dont have a cat in my life so I go out to cat cafes on weekends :3

Send me cat pics

18 Likes

when i was 10 years old i was racing my friend from my music class to my homeroom. i was second so as my friend opened the door i hit my head on a door handle and cracked my head. still have the scar to this day, its a weird experience you know you’re fucked but you dont feel anything except coldness in your head area due to the shock. life lesson learned always be first

i finished military training today. (literally) during it i lost 25kg ( around 55 pounds) am no longer overweight, made a few friends , gained some confidence. still dont reccomend it, huge pain in the ass. just work on it yourslelf, it’s never too late

yesterday we were doing some sport (running) and as we were running past a biking trail we saw a dead body. now i understand logan paul reaction since some of us were doing the same shit. he is reddemed of his sins

my hobbies include gardening, cooking and foraging. an ideal morning for me is driving to the forest. getting a bunch of mushrooms, boiling them, taking some fresh potatoes from the garden , boiling them, then making a sauce with the mushrooms, mashing the potatoes, and putting allathat into my stomach

my hobbies of the computer kind are mafia, pokemon draft leagues, and watching sumo wrestling/basket ball. my favourite video games are fire emblem 6 and demon crawl (a minesweeper roguelike)

i dont really watch tv or cartoons/anime nowadys, i read some manga, i am following sakamoto days and dadadanandan. both are absolute bangers

i am 58 years old

17 Likes

Heyhey i’m Chloe. I’m a mid-20s genderqueer dweeb from California, but I’m currently living in Tennessee, where I’m studying for a Master’s with concentrations in histological and molecular pathology

I spend most of my time doing research or studying, but when I have time off I love to play games like powerwash sim and roguelikes, or do cryptics and other puzzles. I’m one of like five people on FoL without autism, but I do have the trifecta of OCD, ADHD, and mild Tourette’s, as well as near-blindness in my left eye. I used to wear eye patches as a kid and i looked suuuuper stupid

I’m semi-retired from mafia because i’m busy and always end up tryharding way way way too much, but I love spectating and I play one or two games per year when I get the itch and feel like ignoring my sister’s (@katze’s) advice. I’ve been playing forum mafia since Dec 2019 if we count the game I immediately subbed out of, but I’ve been playing other social deduction games like TTT/ToS/ToL for over a decade. I’m not super into the theory side of mafia and while I do strive to improve and learn from every game, I’ve never really been interested in having deep discussions about game design or solving philosophy or whatever, idk. I do like to read other people saying words though :joy_cat:

I plan on moving to back to cali this upcoming spring and living with my cat Piper again and getting more tattoos and learning how to play the banjo. Also im gay

19 Likes