[TEST Signups 6/6] Danganronpa 6 - NOT THE KILLING GAME

I want Katze to be banned

@discobot roll 1d20

You’ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

3 Likes

@discobot roll 1d20

I’ll do it for you

1 Like

:game_die: 1.8

Uh oh @katze

You’ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

Fuck you

1 Like

1 Like

ok thats good let’s stop there

1 Like

I have no idea who edited this lol