The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

The stuff frost was talking about, hippo said earlier after claiming tutuu was a wolf that he’d found another wolf but didn’t want to out bionic yet (so the read in question was bionic and not phraze, unless he said it a second time that I didn’t see)

He naked voted phraze and then frost, no reasoning given

Fam4? Was he town there

i dont really wanna make a wall of quotes but its like ive gotten a lot of micro things on his posts

for example one like the “is bystander someone we really can trust” follow by him voting me was just a. verylike

BAD progression for one and the question seems like asking around to see what the thread would accept.

3 Likes

Nah he was a wolf

Oh whoops lmao

combinatorics mafia

i agree with this btw a lot

theres a lot of small stuff in his posts that have been cringe

Someone do something fun :( I haven’t had a chance to read in depth enough to like do something fun with enough evidence to mean anything

whats ur reason on derps btw

Also half the reason I was voting Luxy was because he didn’t town read me as previously agreed upon and I think he’s more likely to willfully forget about that as mafia smh

gonna chill for a bit and play genshin

bruh it updates so slow

So real

i explained it earlier but i didn’t like this progression

mindset of “nothing really towny jumped out to me” feels wolfy and also doesn’t really match what he was saying earlier abt the read

2 Likes

my laptop is so shit like whenever i run a game or like ANYTHING it starts screaming and heating up creazy its so loud

oh yea i forgot about that thing but i felt the same way

He was town there afair

He got miskilled by town for wrongly defending a wolf

He was town there afair

He got miskilled by town for wrongly defending a wolf

When given the benefit of the doubt, one would often default to labeling the other as town. The insistence of it being wolf, despite the lack of surrounding agreement plays well into Derps being wolf.

I said I didn’t have specifics about the read then I went and skimmed their iso and nothing towny specifically pinged me so I didn’t see anything that would’ve made me want to invite