The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

oh
but do you plan to read all the game-related content and put a good amount of effort in? because I get the impression that, in general, you [give more effort / have more WIM] for towngames

what do you think about bystander then (or anyone else)

yeah

1 Like

nyaaaaaaaaaaaa cool

what do you think about bystander
without meta I don’t have anything on her
with meta, she’s maybe >rand wolf, because her posts are more explained / detailed
I’d have to check Magnus’ post in Digital Circus about it for reference tho, to see what level of detail the mafia games tended to have, and if she’s matching that here

i dont have a read on bystander. im not convinced that her explaining or not is indicative of her alignment. she rolled over and died in the digital circus game. i dont want to force out reads from myself. i think that you’re probably town

1 Like

Bys didn’t do much in Digital Circus, yeah, but she still was detailed enough to be wolfread by Magnus here:

1 Like

wolves randing alignment cop is hilarious. although i guess that means they take it away from town so it evens out

1 Like

why is this btw

sufficiently diligent for me

1 Like

tutuu, did you post this with the intention of finding the vig
or was this just a joke

after going over these games (Paradox Hazard, Baldur’s Gate, Hazbin Hotel, Digital Circus), I think the level of detail here (below) is less than the wolfgames

especially given that this observation is pretty basic
so Bys is fine rn actually

it was half a joke half i wanted to look towny because i’ve written similar post as town before on another site. getting vig reads was an unintended bonus

probably played with them before.

im vig btw

ive founs another mafia but i wont say who because i like bionic and dont want to out them yet

2 Likes

yawn

Really? I’ve seen wolves defend each other very dismissively, so I disagree. But you’re saying Luxy doesn’t really do that as a wolf?

no, “it’s not a read specifically for luxy”

1 Like

How do you know luxys meta so well to make individual reads on them

2 Likes

this meta on me is rlly wrong and bad