The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Yeah I considered that but it happens more often in lists longer than 2 names, not with just 2, and even less likely when the game is already going in wolves’ favor which it did yesterday.

Yeah, but sometimes it can be a rule of two where a town and a wolf are paired together but only the town name is seriously pushed

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa before the interaction these posts from Apo pinged me as pretty towny:

Summary

not sure exactly what it is that pings me town here
it’s not really in any of the specific posts, but rather that them as a whole feel genuine
I think it’s at least in part the wandery thought process, and the mindmeld about them feeling that no one really stands out
Also it feels like they’re talking their thoughts out more than anything, much like I do (often privately) as town

if I try to be more logical/rigorous (though this is more of a “I think this is towny and am now looking for reasons why”. so I might be confbiasing myself here), I could argue it’s a weird way to lead up to a vote on sulit, which presumably is something they were wanting to do if they’re wolf

as for the reaction to the votes - it’s hard to read into that for me

when being wagoned (as either alignment), I’m very cautious about what I’m saying and trying hard to intentionally appear towny
so I don’t have any baseline as to what an ‘authentic’ reaction looks like, because I don’t really have one

I’ve been paying attention to how often each of Frost/Derps is brought up individually

I feel like most people who scumread Derps also said they’d be willing to yeet Frost

But there are people who did not seem to scumread Derps who still have Frost in their PoE, I think. And I find Derps currently townier than Frost, so i don’t really think I’m convinced that there’s a wolf putting one of those names in as their partner unless their partner is Frost and they just feel like echoing the general sentiment of “PoE because not towny” which imo is a poor reason to scumread Frost.

@creature

if creature wolf

tutu town

ro3 is like rand chance it’s correct so lmao

also, given that Apo gets misexed a decent amount, from what I read above, I wouldn’t be surprised if they also didn’t have that kind of unfiltered/authentic reaction someone might try to read for
so IDK if it’s possible to realistically read into that (at least, without meta)

most of time it’s correct bc it just happens to be that way

the meta i have on apo is from mu anni mash

the only input i have is that she made more takes in that game but it’s probably just cuz in a mash theres… more takes to make lol

and she hero shot dayviffed a spk town

noob :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yeah but that’s not even a ro3 it’s just 2 names so I have my doubts
if you mean the Frost/Derps thing

i just wanted to say that :person_gesturing_ok::singer:

To be fair

Most of my mixexes are much more along the lines of “Game’s hard, Apo doesn’t have anything going for her mechanically, kill her.”

2 Likes

Lol I remember I kept thinking Apo would be hard to mislunch cause I thought she was firmly in town meta but then she hero shot and I was like “oh ok maybe we can yeet her after all”

7f1

1 Like

yeah i dont thin k it really works in that case

liek i guess its possible that a wolf trs one amt of partners and srs a non zero amount of partners

but like we dont have any red flips yet :man_teacher:

1 Like

I love that gif so much

she endgamed

and never died right? lolol

Yeah thing is
I have misgivings about how creature is pitching that it’s more likely to contain a wolf because I don’t think it is
It’s a bit less than rand probability