The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Hmm

VOTE: Sulit

Don’t count on clearing Derps of it yet

(reading up. Noting as I go. Apolocheese if what I bring up has already been so.)

While this is purely speculation on the motivations of the wolf kill, I’d like to point out Bionic was the only one of this list to have voted for Hippo, having been convinced enough or pressed to have them lynched.

You dont know what you are talking about

Rhea is more competent than the rest of town, it doesnt take a genius brain moment to figure that out

What lamist comment? I have to make this clear, only once. Nothing more.

Well here you have it

The fact no one noticed I unvoted on Hippo as soon he left, and votes pile on him isn’t telling enough he may be innocent

Based on this interaction, I would assume Luxy is more likely to be wolf than Zugz. While am not attuned to using the site’s search feature to see if this is brought up again by either them, the defeated energy feels like a failed attempt to pin it onto tutuu. Should it not be brought up again, hoping to be forgotten.

This feels a tad too defensive. To me. If Phraze was wolf, it’s like being mad that they could have possibly been sniffed out out of pure instinct without any reasoning.
But I guess it could mean the same the other way around.
Would wolves be more “itching to play”? To be more hyperactive in posts. Assuming they’re far faster than the rest?

2 Likes

So. Reading Phraze as a possible Wolf lean-

1 Like

Personally, I feel completely out of the loop and unable to contribute once the reasonings behind reads become based on meta and previous games. Some of which spanning across different platforms. As that seems to be the majority, on top of my long work days, it been a little difficult to slip in what little analytics I would bring up from where I left off. (as with the above posts for now.)

3 Likes

You’re absolutely right- It’s far easier to absorb while in the moment opposed to having to read up on it all. I appreciate it!

(Right regarding the suggestion to post more. Simply saying you’re right about the read feels redundant with a lack of support coming from me-)

1 Like

I wouldn’t clear derps off of a preflip lol, don’t worry.
As it stands I currently think he’s townier than sulit, though.
I haven’t evaluated whether I think they can be w/w, I’ll deal with that IF it becomes relevant but it’s not my first inclination.
And I’m still uncertain on sulit, I’d appreciate opinions but apparently when I voted sulit, people just followed instead of starting a discussion about it.

Hey Lee! I can totally understand that it’s easier to get your head in the game when you’re realtiming, rather than backreading — but did any particular thoughts come to mind when you saw the flips we’ve had so far? Or if you had earlier thoughts related to Hippo and Rhea, or the people pushing or defending, has anything changed?

1 Like

Well. Rhea was very likely killed overnight for reasons relating to their prowess, based on the word of multiple players here. Based on that, I would like to guess that at least one of the wolves is one to have played with Rhea. I think it may be useful to know who out of our group played with Rhea directly. Even better if Rhea was town.

(so much for not liking reads based on past games-)

1 Like

I’ll fit some more time in here after waking up. It’s 6 am-

littlelee ez town

the context of this was not how u think it was. it wasn’t her getting wolfread it was actually her getting townread lol

okay explain to me then

you can’t expect me to react and me like

praise frost so towny :heart_eyes_cat:

by like just sayigg n im wrong

frost feels a little dead inside