The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

I think it may be bit too late to ask and I am going to sleep too. so ta ta

I don’t know then

Would you say there’s a wolf in Apocryphal/bystander?

I mostly volumecleared them

I’m more confident you’re a wolf because I’m less confident anyone else is a wolf
That should be obvious from my posts
Also I suck at reading you, I actually voted you today at first just as an experiment to see who would sheep it
I got my answer for that but I wasn’t comfortable moving anywhere else and I feel like your earlier posts were better and your later posts have been worse

Also dont burn the house down, I hate offline raiding

1 Like

if I am get lynched, its straight up throwing

Is Apo even volumeclear-able?

I remember them saying that they spam post as either alignment

But

His posts just fucking suck

Same as Sulit, but Sulit feels boring to yeet because of the general stagnancy around the slot

I’unno

I don’t particularly think so, but if there has to be at least one wolf there, I guess it would be more likely bystander
I think Apo is super towny for unexplainable reasons (meta) and I think bystander has been putting a towny effort in, and I liked a lot of her posts, but I also feel like she has the capability to powerwolf? I’ve never seen her wolfgame, though.

I have a different name in mind if we’re gonna talk about tinfoils, but I don’t think D2 is such an optimal day to talk about tinfoil already

I’m not volume clearable in terms of post count

The actual content of my posts clear me

Well I don’t know

I suspected Apocryphal a lot harder on FAM4 because I thought they could be powerwolfing

but they were just town

I have yet to see a game where Apocryphal posts that much as a wolf (though perhaps they can deliberately spampost empty content)

I think I heard that she posts more relevant content as town but I may be wrong

I am
Almost positive he’s town
And yes his posts suck when he’s town

This is exactly it

(Self-meta moment but yeah)

1 Like

Yeah I think I read you mostly on volume x content per post and I thought your content per post was fine too

Anyway

I go sleep for real real now

Also this is gonna sound idiotic, but if by any chance Derps is a vig and he vigs me, do NOT lunch him for it.

It happened at least once before where I was consensus town and Derps just up and decided I had to be deepwolfing and said he was going to vig me. So I said in the thread that people should at all costs keep him alive even if that happens. Well, he vigged me, I flipped town, and people misyeeted him and he also flipped town which was not great for having not killed a single wolf up to that point iirc.

1 Like

This made me laugh out loud

1 Like

Lol yeah
I’m the same, I think I have a hard content tell but almost never a postcount tell

But there’s a reason Derp’s title is “compulsive Chloe vig”

2 Likes

Yeah that’s my point lol

Anyway I think it was super towny he decided to tinfoil me today when absolutely nobody was shading me

I think it’s wolfy that sulit decided to hop onto that suspicion