4. luxy is mafia and did this townread on his mafia partner

so im going to have sulit as towny and keep an eye out for luxy

1 Like

anyways

town
littlelee
apo
bionic

so someone can make a “weak/a stretch of a reason” tr on a slot and that makes a slot… town?

why does it apply here not anywhere else

it doesnt make a slot (100%) town. im gauging the probability

this is the only instance of this happening in this game so far

well no, but it wasnt elaborated

its not the “someone making something something read”

its my interpretation / read on luxy

there is only one luxy, so there will only be one instance of me making a read based off a luxy post

u think the rest of the reasons to tr someone were good

if you’re asking me if i think the reasons everyone has posted so far on their townreads are good - neither yes or no. i havent read most of the posts. i dont think they’re worthwhile. that, or they’re gut reads that i’m fine with people having but it’s not something i care about at this time

i arrived at the same conclusion as you on lee being town so i do agree with the conclusion there. i forgot your exact reasoning but it was probably similar

ok

1 Like

Why do you think TMI is the most likely option?

1 Like

i do think lucy’s list of tone reads was not bad though

mostly bc i agree cuz i see those through solely tone somewhat as well

i dont think it’s something you could easily justify with words. if you could, wolves would drop dead every game. mafia is harder than that. im taking a risk / a calculation / im thinking of past games where ive seen players out a “loose” / reachy read like yours, at this stage of the game, i think about how a lot of wolves find it comfortable to TMI villagers town, so i’m throwing a dart on the board and i ranked those 4 possibilities the way i ranked them. if i match this pattern to past games, your flip isn’t going to be that >rand wolf, but sulit’s flip will be >rand town

1 Like

at the very least luxy and sulit are not w/w. i feel confident on that. i can accept sulit as wolf only if luxy is town

Fair enough

I think your thought process is towny and makes sense fwiw

1 Like

WindwardAway (2): Bionic, sheepsaysmeep
tutuu (1): Apocryphal

Not Voting (14): Rhea, Frostwolf103, LittleLee, Phraze, Creature, Luxy, Hippopablompoyeetus, Zugzwang, tutuu, sulit, SirDerpsAlot, bystander, WindwardAway, Marluna

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaa who says you’re polarized
and what do people say your tells are

this was my impression of him in FAM as well, whereas in Dethy (as town) he was significantly more solvey
he’s new so I wouldn’t be too surprised if he improved, so take this with a grain of salt but yeah

you’re gonna read all of my posts though right :eye: :lips: :eye:

1 Like

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TUTUU HI YOU’RE HERE

1 Like